how waterproof are your leather boots ?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chuppa boots

how waterproof are your leather boots ?

Post by chuppa boots »

Hi everyone :)

Although this forum is about to get wet and messy, I do have personally a preference to stay dry in my leather heeled boots whilst I walk in water and mud.

I love the idea of being able to walk where ever I /women wants in dressy look and do not care because the boots will be able to cope with the coditions :)
Plus feeling the pressure of the water on the leather whilst staying dry is quite exciting

Hopefully I am not the only one on this forum with this orientation in our common passion :)

With the time and experience I found out that some paire of boots (especially well made ones) without zipper can be pretty waterproof.
For example this pair of boots below from the brand "laura clément". I was able to play during 10 minutes in ankle deep water with them and then even to go to a flooded area that was closed to the top of the boots furing several minutes without any water leak inside ! I was honnestly really pleasantly surprise by their waterproofness :) (who needs a pair of wellies when you have such waterproof leather boots)

Can you share with us how waterproof some of your boots managed to be ?
Attachments
07019_Ssyucs3kmWxo7TxmABSMQLvH.jpeg
03f45_hRCi3aiM3A6oUAJ4TeYNqcLo.jpeg