New User Registrations Temporarily Disabled

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

New User Registrations Temporarily Disabled

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All,

I've temporarily disabled new user registration until I figure out a better way to fight the spambots. I'll update here if any news.

Wetshoe
erv2u

Re: New User Registrations Temporarily Disabled

Post by erv2u »

Thanks for maintaining Muddyhighheels.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks. Always nice to hear it's appreciated.

I've been trying to figure out what to do about the spam bot issue. With all these AI tools coming out I know soon they will be too smart or at least take up too much of my time since they can make an infinite amount of human sounding messages to trick their way in and no captcha or anything else I know of can stop them.

1. As some of you may know, the members here requested that the more hardcore material some people were posting was separated so I moved that into the forum at Shoesession.com. I was considering making a section there, for this "clean" messing up of shoes. No nudity or bodily fluids etc. Just like here. So I have one forum to focus on maintaining.

2. Make some kind of payment system. Where moderators and other various helpers could earn a little, and everyone else pays a little. No significant amount. Even a dollar would keep the spambots away I think. Elon was certainly right. AI is gonna be a problem.

Just sharing ideas. If anyone else has any, please mention. Thanks!
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

its the case of extremes with AI, on one side you have AI thats going to be too smart and then you have the "woke fundamentalists" etc who are so un intelligent they'll wipe them selves out from sheer stupidity, which aint a bad thing

as said already, much a appreciate the work done keeping the spam out etc
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks. for years, I've been hoping to rid myself of more of my regular work so I can devote more time to these sites again. so far it has not happened :(
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks. for years, I've been hoping to rid myself of more of my regular work so I can devote more time to these sites again. so far it has not happened :(