Special Christmas Presents

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Gemmacurious

Special Christmas Presents

Post by Gemmacurious »

Morning everyone,

Sorry I haven’t been posting too much - life is busy but I wanted to stop but just to let you know I have launched my own selection of Wet and Messy merchandise especially great if you are looking for that slightly different present for Christmas

My page can be found here https://gemmagear.creator-spring.com/ and I have a few items listed - I think the wet and messy jigsaw is great and can change the design as needed, even personalise it

Hope you are having a lovely messy time
Gemma xx