Girls playing footsie together in shoes!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Post by Guest »

Wetshoe wrote:hi seana,
i'll post the previews here.
you can copy them to han's group if you like.
dumb question... what does cheeky mean?
wetshoe

It just means that someone is asking too much, but in a playful sort of way - its an English term apparently!

I'll look forward to seeing the pics!
jemel

footsie

Post by jemel »

hi han ,will you squeak your boots for me?
Seana

Two Girl footsie on TV

Post by Seana »

Has anyone ever seen any two girl footsie in shoes on TV, I would love to see some, dont know what everyone else thinks!

Seana xxxxx
arahyacinthe

Post by arahyacinthe »

Wetshoe wrote:i do have photos of girls doing various things to each other with their shoes. not sure if any of those things would qualify as footsie, but will look through my stuff when i have time. in future shoots i'll definitely keep that in mind. never thought about it before but now that i do, it sounds very interesting.
:D
crazzy for feet and shoes,wooman that use them to seduce or make males have fun
ohanra

Wetshoe's pics.

Post by ohanra »

Hey Wetshoe,

cant wait to see some of your pics and it looks like others are looking forward to seeing them too, was just wondering if you had managed to find any yet?

Sorry - patience was never one of my strong points hon!

If I wanted to request a photo set of some footsy with some of your models would that be possible and how much would the cost be? If its possible let me know and I will send you my ideas, could I request a type of footwear etc?

Han x
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

bigj3650 wrote:yip correct moderators are here to help :D

pffft don't make me laugh... :P

hows the coffee and dohnuts anyway???

Anyway yes the mods are helpful, after you hound them about 5o times :p

Just joking, someone has too pick on them every once in a while :)
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi ohanra,
travelling right now. will be back in a couple of weeks and will see if i can find any. regarding custom photo sets... yes, we can make them. a rough idea of the price is here. http://www.wethighheels.com/custom-videos-for-sale.php
if there's a second model involved it will cost considerably more though. you can't pay other models 10 minutes at a time :D
what would you like to see anyway? next time i have a couple of models together i'll keep it in mind. if it happens to be something we can just take a few shots of that'll save you some money.