I torture my mother's heeled sandals in the mud

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

hogl

I torture my mother's heeled sandals in the mud

Post by hogl »

Fifteen years ago, my mother bought herself these heeled sandals from the german brand Ara. At first she wore them on holidays, then she began to wear them every day in the hot season. I was 12 years old when I saw them for the first time. Even then, I was attracted to heels and aroused by the thought of destroying shoes. I liked to wear my school shoes or my mother's heels, and then walk in them in a bathtub filled with water. But because of adjustable strap, this ARA sandals got the most my destructible plays. :evil: . I changed length of the straps, and continued to pull them on my growing legs. So, with a size 37, they fit me both 33 and 43 :D .
Once she got into them in the rain, and went on the ankle in the water. The sandals were completely wet (once again) and the left one began to creak until she sent them to repair.
I continued their slow destruction. I not only soaked them in water, but also cut the threads at the seams, burn a little the heel tips. Sometimes I puted them on and rubbed the soles on the concrete floor.
A year ago, she bought herself a few new pairs, and put Ara heels away in the closet. Now she has gone on vacation, and I want to fulfill my long-standing desire - to walk in them through the forest in the rain. :P
Attachments
photo1624296754 (2).jpeg
photo1624296754 (1).jpeg
DSC00111.JPG
Wamshoes

Re: I torture my mother's heeled sandals in the mud

Post by Wamshoes »

Nice! Waiting for the continue!
hogl

Post by hogl »

When I came to the forest, it began to rain a little. I put on my sandals and walked along the muddy forest paths. Heels often sinked, and I was sure that the sling strap would soon break. I lost my way and went through bushes and tall grass. The streams of water from them completely soaked the suede insole and the leather of the straps. When I went out onto the path again, I accidentally tripped over a branch...
Attachments
photo1652384418.jpeg
photo1652384418 (3).jpeg
photo1652384418 (1).jpeg
photo1650918721.jpeg
wetsissy10

Nice soaked sandals

Post by wetsissy10 »

:) Lets' do this more...
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic!!!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Great work!
hogl

Post by hogl »

I stumbled slightly on a lying branch and my foot slipped forward. The sodden skin of the left sandal could not stand it and tore. I went out onto a empty path and dropped my sandals into the wet grass. They were smeared with mud and clay, and the silvery lining was completely destroyed. It was their last outing, so I decided to leave them lying there in the grass, so that nature would participate in their destruction.
Attachments
photo1650918721 (4).jpeg
photo1650918721 (3).jpeg
photo1650918721 (2).jpeg
photo1650918721 (1).jpeg