How to dry wet shoes overnight?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

PatsyHamilton

How to dry wet shoes overnight?

Post by PatsyHamilton »

Hello friends,
Unfortunately I have an outing tomorrow and the shoes I wanted to bring fell into the water and got wet. So I wanted to ask people how to dry a pair of wet shoes overnight.
Thank you very much.
Chocolaterain

Re: How to dry wet shoes overnight?

Post by Chocolaterain »

Hi!
I would say depending on the amount of water they got, that’s quite complicated... But here for example I’d leave them outside all night, since here during summer it’s quite dry and hot.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wear them to bed :)
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

air flow or an absorbent material inside them, turn them upside down so the water can run away from the inner liner and have a fan blow air over them to draw the evaporating water away from them, having the uppers slightly damp rather than the soles will benefit any drying in the wrong shape when you wear them
most of the damage from wet shoes comes from wearing them for long periods when they are soaked, esp the inner sole.

if you have a nice comfy sole inside them you could be looking at a few days if they are a basic court shoe then they can dry in a few hours
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

messylaura wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:52 pm air flow or an absorbent material inside them, turn them upside down so the water can run away from the inner liner and have a fan blow air over them to draw the evaporating water away from them, having the uppers slightly damp rather than the soles will benefit any drying in the wrong shape when you wear them
most of the damage from wet shoes comes from wearing them for long periods when they are soaked, esp the inner sole.

if you have a nice comfy sole inside them you could be looking at a few days if they are a basic court shoe then they can dry in a few hours
Omg this is actually very helpful. I’ll try it!