wet and messy shoes facebook group question

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

wet and messy shoes facebook group question

Post by messylaura »

are there any wet and messy shoe facebook groups that you guys use,
i have posted some of my recent pics on WETLOOK,MUDDY & MESSY IN ESSEX fb group, the thing i like about the fb is i can post a pretty large file size on there.
i dont post wet or messy stuff on my personal fb page as its more for the family now, that being said i did find a flooded subway tunnel on the way home few weeks ago while wearing a long velvet dress and heels, i went right down into the tunnel for the photography pics of the flood and posted those on the main page, one was showing my soaked dress and shoes, my gf's mum said the pics were great lol.
flood tunnel3size.jpg
flood tunnel5size.jpg
from a couple of nights ago from a muddy play
muddy6size.jpg
muddy7size.jpg
after a walk along a muddy towpath
muddy2size.jpg
doing wildlife photography has given me a great excuse to walk around muddy places in wet and muddy shoes,
My neighbour saw me with muddy legs and shoes hosing them off outside as she came home, she asked what happened to me, i said i was photographing some wildlife in the wetlands (which was true) , she offered to hose off the backs of my legs and bits i couldn't reach :)
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly