New additions and what to do next

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Chocolaterain

New additions and what to do next

Post by Chocolaterain »

Hello everyone!
I'm back with some new pairs for some fun. So don't hesitate to make suggestions on what to do with them. There'll be good quality pictures along the way of course, for me it's part of the fun :D
These pictures are from the second hand sellers, so wait for a bit for some better ones.
photo_2021-01-31_12-08-36.jpg
photo_2021-01-31_12-08-41.jpg
photo_2021-01-31_12-08-09.jpg
There's some variety, so hopefully I can appeal to almost everyone's taste :wink:
Pink suede maryjanes from Pier One
Violet suede T-bars from XTI
Black leather heels from Zara
davestratford1

Re: New additions and what to do next

Post by davestratford1 »

Plenty of muddy walks around atm for the pink mj's.
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

davestratford1 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:07 pm Plenty of muddy walks around atm for the pink mj's.
100 % yes absolutely they will at some point. But not just yet, I don't want to ruin them. Maybe the Zara's will do it first, they seem more durable.
Those MJ are the same as these, but different color. The black ones will go into a jacuzzi some day ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Destroy boots

Post by Destroy boots »

Une bonne découpe..... peut-être
Attachments
VideoCapture_20210202-110922.jpg
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

Well, today I did a camera setup and location test with some crappy shoes. And wow you cannot imagine how well it went, it went so well the shoes did not survive at all and found mud almost knee deep.
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

I want to take out the mjs but i think they will just get completely ruined, but survive in the end.
I bought these shoes quite quickly and in the end the only good thing was that they had a strap to hang on.
This is how they started:
IMG_0354.jpg
And how one of them ended:
DSC_01902.jpg
Hopefully this can live up this thread and this forum, a bit :)
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Muddy wont ruin you zaras. Ive got a few pairs plastered loads of times. It just adds character.