FORUM UPDATE

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: FORUM UPDATE

Post by Wetshoe »

I got the new post function working.

Sorry for the hiccups guys. Believe me. I'd rather spend more time in here but pesky real life stuff gets in the way :)
josephine

Post by josephine »

Hi wetshoe, change is good and I’ll get used to the decor 🙂

My tools seem to be working again from iPhone and pc.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
taafm

Post by taafm »

Forum looks good so far. Haven't been on this one in a while. Question though, will the old topics from old forum be carried to this forum? There was some good content there. Thx for the dedication.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I haven't looked at the old forum in quite some time so don't remember the state of it. Last I recall I installed something so it's at least readable. But as it becomes necessary to upgrade the server, old software stops working. The data is safe though so if I ever have enough free time one day, or it becomes easy enough with new languages or software I'll try to make it accessible again.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Just checking. Is everything working normally for everyone now?
josephine

Post by josephine »

All seems nice.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.