caption thread with a wet and messy theme???

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italianboots

caption thread with a wet and messy theme???

Post by italianboots »

Hey all...........any interest in a wet and messy caption thread on this forum???

Example attached, let me know what you think and feel free to jump on in....... :D :D

.......graduation day......and it looks like one of the more mischievous girls has happened across their corporals dress boots.......
Attachments
001.jpg
002.jpg
DSC09495.JPG
DSC09497.JPG
DSC09441.JPG
DSC09446.JPG
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
italianboots

Re: caption thread with a wet and messy theme???

Post by italianboots »

Haha, wow I get the 'hint'

300 views and not a comment, thats a definite NO then. Sorry to have bugged you all.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I thought it was cool. I like when one girl abuses another's footwear. Nice form of domination.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I'd like to see the the next episode of this. She was already late so had no time to change so ended up marching with stuff in her boots all day?

She singled out who did it and punishes her?

:)