Mud for new suede boots and patent Zara's

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Chocolaterain

Mud for new suede boots and patent Zara's

Post by Chocolaterain »

Hello again!!

I've found a great spot, with a nice little stream and some great mud in places. The boots are used bought online and the black patent Zara's didn't survive the abuse particularly well.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I decided to abandon one of the Zara's attached to a branch inside a bigger stream nearby. If the ankle strap or the branch break that shoe will probably end up hundreds of miles from here :roll:
image.jpeg
davestratford1

Re: Mud for new suede boots and patent Zara's

Post by davestratford1 »

Awesome. Poor Zaras though, I think you you rescue it and keep using them for the time being. Patent heels are quite resilient to water.