Pleaser heels stuck in glue 2

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mrbond

Pleaser heels stuck in glue 2

Post by mrbond »

Here are a few more pics :D I'm thinking of making a few videos in the future. I've added pic of the next pair i'll be trying out...along with 2 more gallons of glue to make it even deeper!
Attachments
Next pair to be submerged!!
Next pair to be submerged!!
IMG_Pleaser18.jpg
IMG_Pleaser17.jpg
IMG_Pleaser16.jpg
IMG_Pleaser15.jpg
IMG_Pleaser14.jpg
IMG_Pleaser13.jpg
IMG_Pleaser12.jpg
IMG_Pleaser11.jpg
mrbond

Re: Pleaser heels stuck in glue 2

Post by mrbond »

Btw, i'm up for requests! Let me know what type of heels you'd like to see getting stuck in glue etc...I'll be happy to oblige :D I am male, but looking to do female shoots soon :D
MuddyMessy

Post by MuddyMessy »

I absolutely love those heels! The glue looks amazing!

Really looking forward to some videos!

I personally love any kind of heels as long as they're not too short (4 inches or higher)
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

Thanks. The glue is great...feels amazing with bare feet, and nigh on impossible to move with heels on!

I've just order a pair of 7 inch heels to try out next (see pic)
Attachments
$_12.JPG
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

I have a video i'd like to post, but the file size is 36MB! What is the best way to go about posting videos on the site?
I've compressed it using Quicktime, but the file is still too large. Any advice?
I'm looking to lots of videos in the future!
mrbond

Post by mrbond »

If anyone is interested, i've put some higher quality pics on DeviantArt. My username is Stuckfast35. Cheers.
MuddyMessy

Post by MuddyMessy »

I would say the best way to share videos is to upload them somewhere and share the link. I'd recommend youtube, but I'm not sure how long it would last on there.

Also, I had a look at the pics on deviantart. Just awesome!