A little gift from Wet and Messy on our 6th birthday

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Re: A little gift from Wet and Messy on our 6th birthday

Post by Cammile »

P.S If anyone wants the large version of this film, just Email me and leave me your email address. I use SendSpace to distribute films.

Cammile
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Happy Birthday. You are supposed to be getting gifts and not giving them like this awesome vid. Thanks.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

WOW! What a gift! Thank you SO much! A really well made video, and incredible abuse of the beautiful Nine West pump. Awesome stuff!
shoobay
Thys

Post by Thys »

Well, apart from that glaring continuity mistake (the booze bottle was empty before she took a last chug), great film!!

:mrgreen:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Lazlo wrote:Happy Birthday. You are supposed to be getting gifts and not giving them like this awesome vid. Thanks.
Thx Laslo :lol:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

shoo-bay wrote:WOW! What a gift! Thank you SO much! A really well made video, and incredible abuse of the beautiful Nine West pump. Awesome stuff!
shoobay
Thank you Shoobay... We have to thank our little star too.. :D :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Thys wrote:Well, apart from that glaring continuity mistake (the booze bottle was empty before she took a last chug), great film!!

:mrgreen:
Thank you Thys... and... er .... It was a extremely humid day and... er... the gasses from the booze vapors ... re-solidified in the cooling..... um ....bottle and....we wound up with...... aaaa..nother ...extra sip???

Good spot on that... :D :D

:lol:

BTW Speaking of continuity... If you saw the last transformers notice when the hot girl is walking she has 4 1/2 in LB heels on. While she is running she has 2 inch heels on and while she is running over uneven ground she has flats on.. :D :D

When I watched that I said, I could have done that all in 4 inch heels.. :lol: :lol: