A little gift from Wet and Messy on our 6th birthday

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ghaleon

Re: A little gift from Wet and Messy on our 6th birthday

Post by Ghaleon »

A very happy birthday to you and thanks for the gift of that award-worthy video.

BTW - you weren't the only one who noticed the heel continuity errors in this last Transformers film. I too picked up on it. Also, I am 100% sure you could do what she did in 4" heels without any issues.

And look a lot better doing it :D

Ghaleon
Thys

Post by Thys »

Cammile wrote:
Thys wrote:Well, apart from that glaring continuity mistake (the booze bottle was empty before she took a last chug), great film!!

:mrgreen:
Thank you Thys... and... er .... It was a extremely humid day and... er... the gasses from the booze vapors ... re-solidified in the cooling..... um ....bottle and....we wound up with...... aaaa..nother ...extra sip???

Good spot on that... :D :D

:lol:

BTW Speaking of continuity... If you saw the last transformers notice when the hot girl is walking she has 4 1/2 in LB heels on. While she is running she has 2 inch heels on and while she is running over uneven ground she has flats on.. :D :D

When I watched that I said, I could have done that all in 4 inch heels.. :lol: :lol:
Good sport! :mrgreen:
olivio

Post by olivio »

amazing clip
malug1988

Post by malug1988 »

Does anyone have a copy of this video?... If so, can you share it with me, please?