Target shooting with RSVP Jadyn

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

carrie roberts 28

Target shooting with RSVP Jadyn

Post by carrie roberts 28 »

Remember this modified RSVP navy Jadyn. They are wore so well I can walk in them without flip flopping anymore. Therefore, it's time to another purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJL76_iz ... ideo_title

I don't it's not wet and messy but it's not killing shoes either. If I shoot at them enough, it can get messy. 8)
davestratford1

Re: Target shooting with RSVP Jadyn

Post by davestratford1 »

Hot! Any chance of a close up of the damage? Did the pellets just dent or go through.
carrie roberts 28

I have part 2 and the final close up video still need to be process. Please stay tune. 8)

The raw video is about 8 mins. I didn't think anyone would be interested to hear me cocking the gun and the time I took aim. It would be boring so I only show the first gun cocking sound.
carrie roberts 28

Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Very sexy abuse, how are you going to finish them off? :D