Exposing your fetish…should I or not?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoegirl

Exposing your fetish…should I or not?

Post by Wetshoegirl »

So I’ve been getting lots of emails and messages asking “how” and “if” one should divulge his/her “desires” to their significant other. After hearing many stories with positive and negative outcomes, I’ve decided to write about my experiences in having a fetish and being exposed to an alternative lifestyle.

The first time I told my girlfriend that I enjoyed being wet (wetlook), tied up, dominated and submitted, I was rather afraid she would find it strange. So after a night of drinking, I mustered up the courage to say something while we were fondling around in bed still in our clubbing outfits. I recall whispering to her that I wanted to tie her to our bed posts while I went down on her sweet spot.........
30976_120238548002554_100000492285253_238104_5279570_n.jpg
(TO VIEW THE REST OF MY POST, VISIT MY FREE BLOG-----------> http://www.highheelsdomination.com)

xoxo:
Alexis