Another "new" user

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

perfect.pair

Another "new" user

Post by perfect.pair »

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking around this forum for years now and have become an official member tonight !

I have always kept my high heel fetish closely guarded for fear of retribution - but in recent years I have decided to care less about what people think and be open about it. Wam on the other hand is harder to explain in passing. I wonder what some of you guys are like when it comes to this, do you openly share your enthusiam for shoes / wam in public? Asking girls to get their favorite shoes wet is challenging - but much easier if you have paid for them ! :D

We have been taking photographs and I have decided to post the first ever wam shoot from about a year ago. Pretty simple and not very good photos as I was preoccupied. Stay tuned I will edit the latest photos and put them up soon.
Attachments
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 004.jpg
Dead Spikes

Re: Another "new" user

Post by Dead Spikes »

Hello and welcome! :)

Nice photos you got there. I love those heels and would like to see them more than just wet! They deserve a "fondly" treatment by a beautiful woman! :twisted:

Looking foreward to see more pics from you! :D

Greetings
D.S.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great photos, thanks!
bill2blues

Post by bill2blues »

Hi there! A perfect pair indeed :D

I'm pretty open about my WAM fun and so is Chrissie - people are far less freaked when you are OK about your fun - it's much more natural and less scary that way!

Great pics and I hope we see more!!
love to be wet
Kendra K

Post by Kendra K »

Hiya hun

Welcome thanks for replying to my post, nice photos & shoes too ^_^ look forward to seeing more in the future ;-)

Have fun ^_^

Kendra
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome!

i tell everyone. i start by telling them about my sites. why not? its harmless fun.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hello and welcome!
Love the heels, they look very nice on! So is it just water you like in your shoes, or have you tryed other things like mud?! Would love to see you squash fruit inside those heels! Have you ever had anything like that in them?? would love to see and hear if you have!

keep the pics coming

A