Which one .. season 2 !

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

Which one .. season 2 !

Post by 4Boot »

Hi,

After the first happy end story, here we go for a second !

Please give me your input about what to do, and which one you wish see in bad position !

8)
Last edited by 4Boot on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubberboot201

Post by rubberboot201 »

All those black boots are sexy. They deserve at least on run through the washing machine. The first pair that you ran through the washing machine met their end. Out of these boots, I think pair 3 deserve the same treatment. Into the washing machine on hot for a little cleanup and softening prior to abuse like the first pair. Maybe you can burn these and we can see how they curl up in the fire. I am sad to see the other 3 pairs abused especially number 2. I think pait 2 are the sexiest.
rubber and spandex make the world
losing_shoes

Post by losing_shoes »

well, whatever you will do, make it slowly and please make photos step by step, to have fun seeing th development.
Why give the same treatment to a whole pair, why not make different things with every single boot?
And my idea what you can do is, to leave a boot somwhere outside for some time. In wind sun rain, so let the weather give it the treatment. :twisted:
abuseboot

Post by abuseboot »

all these boot are sexy but number 2 are more hot grind the sole and heel and post pic
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Me
heel-lover-M

Post by heel-lover-M »

no. 2 is the sexiest
FallenForever

Post by FallenForever »

No 1. is definitely the most beautiful boot. Very nice shaped leather ... not that synthetic stuff of No 2.
A really sexy way of abusing a leather boot is trying to separate the upper leather carefully from the inner material without (!!) damaging it to obtain the boot's shape. You can leave some small remaining pieces of the upper material here and there which let the boot look really tattered 8)