FAO Wetshoe/Mods/ anyone ??

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

saintnick

FAO Wetshoe/Mods/ anyone ??

Post by saintnick »

I was just wondering if we could have a rubber boots and waders section?? Im sure it would be popular and i would be a major contributor.

could this be done and would users be up for this?? i know there are a few of us rubber boot lovers out there.

sorry if im out of my depth here but if you dont ask......???

thanks for your time. Nick
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
muddyplatforms

Post by muddyplatforms »

I would definately be up for this, good idea nick!

Muddyplatforms
immarc_b

Good Idea!

Post by immarc_b »

I Surely would enjoy that! Very good plan.
Perhaps
http://www.schlammcatchgirls.com

Can provide in update pics also..

Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
billsinkers

Post by billsinkers »

Looks a good idea to me, could even add in rubber outfits as well. Is this for mud or wetlook or messy in general?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ok with me. just would like some more opinions on this and some more info so i can make the sections make more sense.
should riding boots be included? work boots? all flat heeled boots or shoes? would it be good to combine this with the sneaker section?
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

wow thanks for all the positive replies.

I think Riding boots should DEFINATELY be included and a good idea from wetshoe about putting the workboots in too. should grooup all these together i think as sneakers are shoes arent they so it may conflict with boots in there.

Not sure what to call it tho?? How about Rainwear/Equestrian & work Boots??

Im getting exited about this now :D

Nick
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
muddyplatforms

Post by muddyplatforms »

wellies, waders and riding boots all sound very good to me:) work boots aren't a favourite of mine, but who's to say i won't come around to the idea!

Muddyplatforms