NATALIA & DENISE IN THE MUD ---- NEW YOUNG GIRL & MU

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ALEX-FW

NATALIA & DENISE IN THE MUD ---- NEW YOUNG GIRL & MU

Post by ALEX-FW »

Hi,

see our newest clip on: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13082
We have a new Lady, her name is DENISE, see her with Natalia in the mud. These ladies love to digg the boots in the mud. And Natalia love to abuse YOU!

See it!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13082
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

i would love to meet up with those 2 when i go on my next muddy walk :P
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
ALEX-FW

Post by ALEX-FW »

And what do you do, when you meet the girls in mud?
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Very nice girls.

More Please
ALEX-FW

Post by ALEX-FW »

You want to see more? No problem, write me you wishes.

Bye
Alex
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

I'd love to see the girl in the platforms take them off and dump them in the mud so her friend can jump all over them and try to ruin them for her.

Alternatively, I'd like to see the girls take along a pair of sneakers, one of them in boots, the other in sneakers. Then she takes off her sneakers, puts on the platforms and they both have fun wrecking the sneakers in the mud before throwing them aways.

Love the muddy video's you've started doing anyway, keep them coming and keep on getting the girls to ruin their nice boots :P