Cammile Vs. Computers

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Cammile Vs. Computers

Post by Cammile »

Okay here is a story that I know any computer loving person would like to hear.
It all started back when we wanted to get a high-definition camera for the web site. It seemed simple enough and went out and purchased a really nice Panasonic camcorder with AVCHD compression built-in. I get the camcorder home do a video and soon find out that the program we edit with currently does not support the AVCHD format. I run back up to the city to purchase the update our program and a upon trying to load it on the computer we found out that are computer was no longer adequate to run the program. (yes it did state on the box what size computer I needed..... oops)So I ran back up to the city and picked out a computer that was on sale (it's a girl thing we can't refuse)I bring it back home and Maxx tells me it's a little bit short of the minimum requirement. I say that's OK and it looks really nice.(another girl thing) So he starts editing with the new computer and finds out that the video start skipping, jumping and taking wait too long to render. Once more I stated to him that this is a really cute computer. He said nothing to me pointed at the computer and pointed out the door. So I packed up the cute computer two and one half weeks later to take it back to the store. After giving the manager puppy dog eyes to get him to take the computer back because it was past the return date I finally bought a computer that cost a lot more money and was not on sale. By the way did I tell you it wasn't as cute either. The next day when Maxx came over he looked at the computer poked around a bit and said that I need some upgrades. Upgrades?! I said, this just cost me twice as much as the cute one! he said, that it was good but needed to be better. So here I was again going back up to the city to purchase a faster hard drive, bigger power supply, and some super video card which wound up costing me as much as my cute computer on sale. I arrived back at home and called Maxx to install this stuff that I had bought. I walk into the office put the stuff down and smelled this weird smell. When Maxx came over he told me this wasn't a good thing. It seems that site computer number two went up in smoke. Now I ask you why couldn't it have went bad before I had to go up to the city.... again? Maxx at that time asked me, you backed up all of the video files and templates correct. I said, I think so..... Maxx just sat there with a deflated look on his face and shook his head. Luckily for us we already had the other power supply out of the new machine, but we need another hard drive. So there I was again going back up to the city to get the parts needed for the site number two computer. For the next five days while Maxx was trying to restore the site he did not talk to me much except for the time he walked up to me and said, and there's more bad news for you. It seems that site computer number one had given up as well. I just couldn't believe it! Maxx looked at me kind of funny when I got this little grin on my face. How big of a computer will we need Maxx?,I asked. He said, not a real big one this is the one that houses all of the photos and photo editing software. The smile on my face grew bigger and I darted out the door. I saw the most perplexed look on Maxx's face as I drove out the driveway to get back up to the city. It seems like a little luck had come my way because...my cute little computer was still on sale.

Well it's good to be back! We will be installing the birthday video real soon on the free site!

But in the mean time we will catch up on the updates past

Enjoy

Vidiset 86.................................................................

Vidiset 87..................................................................

xoxo Cammile
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

great stuff cammie
question, what video camera / movie camera do you use to shoot the movies?
and are the stills from the movie camera a high quality?
thanks
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
mudcole

Doh

Post by mudcole »

Oh i hear and i feel your pain sister! If its any consolation i am sending this via my mobile phone as i still have no internet connection! Heres to a time when abusing shoes was easy and simple! Great photos by the way, love thoses red heels!:-P mc
Last edited by mudcole on Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

:shock:
dia-zerva

Wow!

Post by dia-zerva »

First - a big Tylenol for all your pc troubles
Second - a big hug
Third - wow! Love the outfits and photos!

Happy week!
-dia
dirtydids

Post by dirtydids »

Errrrrrrrr think u may be having probs with your mobile as well Mudcole :lol: :lol:

sheet Happens :?

dids
I Love A Messy Girl
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

messylaura wrote:great stuff cammie
question, what video camera / movie camera do you use to shoot the movies?
and are the stills from the movie camera a high quality?
thanks

Hello Messylaura... eeek my apologies for taking so long to reply....

We shoot all of our videos with a panasonic hi def 3 CCD camera.
We shoot all of our stills with a Pentax SLR in RAW format.

( I hope I got that tech stuff right )

:D :D :D