Impressive!!!!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mark1

welcome

Post by mark1 »

Heya welcome and thx for the post..

Does she have any sneakers?

Greets

Mark
shoestrung

Post by shoestrung »

Not for the time being, but it has been mentioned... Adidas trainers? Converse? Any preference? :)
beaz51

adidas

Post by beaz51 »

adidas trainers lo ved to see them cummed and cut
shred

Post by shred »

I love the shoes but ... uhm... a few of the pics should better be moved to the other forum.

Shred
josephine

oh

Post by josephine »

Come on mods....Pull your fingers out and move the photos.... :roll:
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
mark1

nike

Post by mark1 »

love the nike air classics...

see my post in abused shoes; topic smelling

mark
Endytophile

Re: Impressive!!!!!

Post by Endytophile »

shoestrung wrote:I just came across this forum. Ive had a shoe fetish for a few years now. I thought it was a bit odd that I could come just thinking about a pair of shoes and feet, without picturing a girls face, but now I have found all the other weird fuckers too! :lol:

I just tried to upload some photos... Ive got a shitload of great stuff! But I got some error. Will try again later. Anyway, glad I came across this forum!

I hear what your saying, but my preferece is in seeing the whole girl. :D