wamfast info. and new avatar :D

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Here is the link to the free site as it stands before it goes onto the server :D

http://www.freewebs.com/wamfast/

oh and ps

this site wont get updated until its on the server (basically because it took me 1 hour to upload that amount of stuff onto that free sever)
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

What do you think of my new avatar ?
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

bigj3650 wrote:Here is the link to the free site as it stands before it goes onto the server :D

http://www.freewebs.com/wamfast/

oh and ps

this site wont get updated until its on the server (basically because it took me 1 hour to upload that amount of stuff onto that free sever)

I tried accessing the site but the security mechanisms in IE advised against it saying that the site is potentially dangerous to the health of my system.

bigj3650 wrote:What do you think of my new avatar ?

It looks like PB and you are into something with animated avatars.
I would like to develop one that shows the nice pointy toe of a sexy pump getting kicked repeatedly into a hard cement wall, but don't have clue how to do it. I could capture some raw footage of it being done but don't know how to process it to make it suitable for the avatar.
Last edited by pumpjob on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

IE will always say that... i mean come on you can trust me i am your local mod :D
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

bigj3650 wrote:IE will always say that... i mean come on you can trust me i am your local mod :D

I know I can trust you, my friend, but how about your hosting service?
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

You can blame PB for my avatar change!....as for animating gif images....I use PSP6 which has a gif animator attached! Shame we carnt use WMV movies as ive shrunk a movie down so its 145 x 121 and 6 secs long and is under the required file size.....
Damagedheels.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

@pumpjob

your right about that but freewebs isnt that bad...if it makes you feel better when i get my money the server will be mine (and wamfast will be mine for another 2 years)

@hhds

you can blame pb and you for my av change...i saw pb had one then i saw you done it so i followed suit haha mine i dont with erm....photoshop image ready :D i think it looks homemade :-p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: