wamfast info. and new avatar :D

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thought i'd join the avatar fun. is it too big?
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Great avatar!
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

no but its a bit jerky wetshoe...

i could say somthing disgusting but its not for this forum so i wont :lol: :lol:

i also updated mine :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

i know, it looks like she's pissing, doesnt it? actually justine (white shoes) is spraying kitty (black shoes) with that hose in the photo.

i know its jerky. if i would have known i'd be using those photos in the same gif i would have used a tripod.
Puddleboy

New avatars!!!

Post by Puddleboy »

I just love all these new avatars!!!

I used to have the program to make animated GIF's in my older computer before it crashed last year. I've been so busy with other things, I never seeked out a program for this computer.

Keep up the good work!!

..... pb
blooner

Post by blooner »

I'm leaving mine the same, if that's ok.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Yes, and credit should be given to you for having the first animated avatar. I remember when I first saw it, I thought it was nice, but also noticed that it was tiny. Knowing that animated GIF's are heavier than the flat JPEG's we were posting, I figured that was the maxinum size we'ld get away with.

I just threw the axman in as a gag. Just to see if it would fit.

To my delight, it fit perfectly.

..... pb