Wifes Jessica Simpson's visit sea

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

hornyheels

Wifes Jessica Simpson's visit sea

Post by hornyheels »

I decided to take a walk to the sea, and give my wifes slutty Jessica Simpson heels a soaking! She dosn't know, got me going abit and had to dampen my Geox trainers I was wearing, could just feel the sea water seeping into them as well.
It was getting dark, will try it with another pair in better daylight when I get a chance if you like.
Attachments
Need to go in a bit deeper I think
Need to go in a bit deeper I think
Oops, one fell off the rock, how careless!
Oops, one fell off the rock, how careless!
Half submerged in lovely sea water, so good for leather
Half submerged in lovely sea water, so good for leather
26 7 016.JPG
Look close, under water
Look close, under water
omegamv6

Re: Wifes Jessica Simpson's visit sea

Post by omegamv6 »

Hello, thank you for the pic s. Please Tell more about this Story.
darknight083

Re: Wifes Jessica Simpson's visit sea

Post by darknight083 »

Yes, let's see the story behind these. I bet it's every bit as exciting we think it is :D