Graham Norton and Splosh

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

skyhighfan

Graham Norton and Splosh

Post by skyhighfan »

Last week I caught an episode of The Grahan Norton Show with Alice Cooper guesting. Also on the show were some girls from Splosh Magazine, covering themselves in food and sliding around in lovely stiletto heels. I didn't know that this slot was on the show, and didn't tape it . I was gutted! I know that someone posted it on You Tube, but i don't think that it's the complete segment of the show. The quality isn't that good either. Never mind, I'll have to try and get the wife to dress up so I can throw some rice pudding at her,,,, preferably not still in the tin!!! Cheers all. SHF