I love the rain

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nikkyheels

I love the rain

Post by nikkyheels »

Hi All I can't help but feel that all this bad weather is good for one thing muddy and wet boots. Has any one see the photos of Kate Moss at Glastonbury in a very sexy pair of 4" heel knee boots covered in mud ( photo seen in the mail news paper )
and has anyone seen the babe Jackie Kabler on GMTV in a pair waders the way she is standing just makes you think what she would look like in thigh boots.
Bring on the rain.
42 year old male, married, three kids, likes to cross dress, would love to meet guys who want to cum on my boots and shoes happy to give boot and shoe jobs free weekends lives in the BAth area of the UK
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

yep seen them!

old kate never seems to fail to please, and GMTV girls have a boot fetish going on im sure!!!!

long may it continue!
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
Boots

Post by Boots »

Has any one see the photos of Kate Moss at Glastonbury in a very sexy pair of 4" heel knee boots covered in mud

http://wethighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10736
pumpjob

Re: I love the rain

Post by pumpjob »

nikkyheels wrote:Has any one see the photos of Kate Moss at Glastonbury in a very sexy pair of 4" heel knee boots covered in mud .

GiantBoot

Re: I love the rain

Post by GiantBoot »

pumpjob wrote:
nikkyheels wrote:Has any one see the photos of Kate Moss at Glastonbury in a very sexy pair of 4" heel knee boots covered in mud .

MMM very sexy, you have link?
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I just did a search "kate moss glastonbury"
nikkyheels

Post by nikkyheels »

Hi I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks that the GMTV girls all have a boot fetish just after Xmas last year one of the weather girls would often wear a pair of over the knee boots under long flowing skirts you could often see them and it looked like the girl was going out of her way to show them off.
42 year old male, married, three kids, likes to cross dress, would love to meet guys who want to cum on my boots and shoes happy to give boot and shoe jobs free weekends lives in the BAth area of the UK