"Soaking Wet Clothes" - wet high-heeled boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudracer

"Soaking Wet Clothes" - wet high-heeled boots

Post by mudracer »

Hi there :) ,

we have got a new wetlook video available with high-heeled leather boots!

http://www.downloaddreams.com/product_i ... anguage=en

Enjoy! :D

Best wishes,
Swen

4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

very nice ! :)
mia

Post by mia »

the under water shot is luscious!!

Thank you!
carpe diem!
post exitum is too late anyway
Boots

Post by Boots »

Great boots! Great photos! Great Site!

Love your work, can't wait to see some muddy stuff!

Thanks
Boots
soiled spike stilettos

Post by soiled spike stilettos »

g'day mate, i have been checking out your site since it started, waiting patiently to see some sexy girls wearing sexy spike heel stilettos in the mud/slop.

as i see so far the site is mostly wet heels in action, wich is great for those out there who like that, but there would be plenty more viewers out there that would love to see sexy girls wearing spike heel stilettos walking through the sloppy mud/myer/mess.

thanks anyway.
mudracer

Post by mudracer »

@ soiled spike stilettos
Yes, you are right. At the moment we couldn't offer a lot of stuff in our "muddy" area. :oops: That's really a shame. We would love to film new "muddy" stuff, but unfortunately we just had no time until now! But we still have "big" plans and want to extend the muddy content also with videos of girls just walking and slipping through mud with sexy high-heels in different styles (also stilettos!) :P So, please stay tuned ! 8)
soiled spike stilettos

Post by soiled spike stilettos »

:D all sounds great mudracer, its always great to see sexy girls in sexy clothes wearing sexy spike heel stiletto boots/shoes/sandals slowly getting their stilettos muddy/messy and loving it, as the expression on the face too.

i and others cant wait by the sound of it.