** UPDATE *** Question I ask to everyone (I want your...)

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Post by shred »

You must have a lot of guts, really! Before I was married my lovely wife and I had to buy shoes and pantyhose myself, I always made sure I was totally drunk before I entered a store.

Buying pantyhose was more or less routine, but shoes were a different story. You know, being drunk make you look less rediculous for the sales person. I remember one time, it was one of the first times I bought high heels, the salesman asked sweetly: "do you want to put them on to see if they fit, sir?" Aaaaagggghhhhh

Anyway, I am very happy for you, and I am looking forward to the sequel of this story!

Shred
oki

Post by oki »

@ LP&G

I'm happy for you

@ shred

check the shoe jobs section
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

oki wrote:@ LP&G

I'm happy for you

Thanks! I'm happy too!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
love_prada_and_gucci

Can you guess which are the pair of my step-sister? :)

Stillylicker

Post by Stillylicker »

Just read the post :D
Very interesting reading to see all tthe different responses to your problem :lol:
Maybe I'm VERY lucky because my wife understands my fetish and would have asked for them herself to give to me :D
Glad to see that in the end you got what you wanted and showed that "honesty is the best policy" :!: :!: 8)
Enjoy life and have fun!
K

Post by K »

I think that you have a thing for your step-sister. You obviously care about what she thought of you, and you want to make her happy, etc. Since she is your step-sister and presumably not a blood relative (one of your biological parents remarried), it would be OK for you to have a crush on her.

If you decide it's worth it (you definitely risk losing the girlfriend over that one), you should ask her if she wants to kiss you(!)
love_prada_and_gucci

K wrote:I think that you have a thing for your step-sister. You obviously care about what she thought of you, and you want to make her happy, etc. Since she is your step-sister and presumably not a blood relative (one of your biological parents remarried), it would be OK for you to have a crush on her.

If you decide it's worth it (you definitely risk losing the girlfriend over that one), you should ask her if she wants to kiss you(!)

I just want to be clear (I'm not angry, but I want to be sure that everyone understand this):

I don't know how you interprete what I wrote on this post about "a crush for my step-sister", but that isn't the case. I respect my step-sister like my "own" sister and I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER. The only thing I say on this thread that I liked her pair of sandals. That's it and that's all.

So, don't interprete thing that I didn't say.

Thanks.