Aliexpress wedge / stiletto heels muddy / abused in the reviews

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Lazlo

Re: Aliexpress wedge / stiletto heels muddy / abused in the reviews

Post by Lazlo »

Delightfully I was able to easily find your review. I especially enjoy that not only did you get that cork material shredded and ruined but you also got the sole on the front of the heel to buckle and begin to fall off. A very sexy look. Do you ever get the front part of the shoe material damaged and looking shabby?
cherokee

Post by cherokee »

Glad you like the reviews.
Lazlo wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:40 pm A very sexy look. Do you ever get the front part of the shoe material damaged and looking shabby?
There is a pair of white wedge heels, high platforms. At this pair, the front part of the platform, both sides, and also in the front, is worn down. But this review is still in the works and might still take some time. How do you like massive and very high wedge heels?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

I primarily enjoy a pointed toe but I do find a lot of pleasure in your selection of heels.
cherokee

Post by cherokee »

Lazlo wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:31 pm I primarily enjoy a pointed toe but I do find a lot of pleasure in your selection of heels.
Well then the following review might suit your taste and hopefully will bring you a lot of joy.
cherokee

Post by cherokee »

14cm single sole pumps, only a little bit muddy, but heavily scratched:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003784854321.html
(might need to click "view more" and/or "additional review" in the review section. Based on different devices, sometimes the review is not under the first 3 reviews which are shown without the "view more" button)

direct link example pics (2 of 10):
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Aa3d1afa0be3 ... 9092aP.jpg
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Aeb7c3aa321d ... 5d3922.jpg
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

cherokee wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 am 14cm single sole pumps, only a little bit muddy, but heavily scratched:
This pair of pumps is easily the sexiest shoe I've seen you model. This is also my favorite review of yours. The picture of you heavily creasing that pointy toe on a flower pot is ultra erotic. Love how you have the leather covering on the heels torn and shredded as well. I have had quite a few pleasurable releases to your pics. Wonderful.

I bet that a white kidskin pump of this style would make a perfect gardening shoe. The virginal colored leather would show all sorts of dirt, filth and damage.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568060 ... ry_from%3A

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568049 ... ry_from%3A
cherokee

Post by cherokee »

Lazlo wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 pm This pair of pumps is easily the sexiest shoe I've seen you model. This is also my favorite review of yours. The picture of you heavily creasing that pointy toe on a flower pot is ultra erotic. Love how you have the leather covering on the heels torn and shredded as well. I have had quite a few pleasurable releases to your pics. Wonderful.
Thanks for your nice words. I am very happy that you enjoyed the pics and had a good time with them. This kind of reviews is a lot of work and it is good to hear that it is recognised and most important leaded to pleasurable moments. I hope that you can continue to enjoy. As mentioned above, the next reviews now will be of wedge heels. In total there are reviews of three wedge heels in the pipeline, but also two of stiletto heels - but none of them are so very pointed or shredded as this pair of pumps was.
Lazlo wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 pm I bet that a white kidskin pump of this style would make a perfect gardening shoe. The virginal colored leather would show all sorts of dirt, filth and damage.
From the upcoming reviews, one pair of wedges will be in white colour. Indeed I do like white matte colour, and I do have a pair of single sole 12cm pumps with a thin heel in that colour. I like the idea of gardening in them, too, but they are older and do not have been from aliexpress, so there is no chance of regulary reviewing them.