pink and string bean Amaort rubber boots

Waders, Wellies, Crocs, Rubber Riding Boots

Gummistiefel, Anglerstiefel, Crocs, Gummi-Reitstiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

heidi752001

pink and string bean Amaort rubber boots

Post by heidi752001 »

I took my litle used pink amaort rubber boots and pull out the linning, did the same on the new string bean color one. Then last night i took them with me in my car and went too a place where i know there is lots of truck traffic. I put my pink amaort and lay it on the road. then i park my car 50meters away. Then the trucks and cars came and i sat in my car and could see in the mirror when they hit the pink amaort and the window down so i could hear it too. After some time when the boot has been running over and get smashed aginst the road i replaced the used pink ones with the new sting bean rubber boots, lay it on the road and waited for some short time, the first that run over it was a big tractor, then some cars and trucks. Then it came a truck run over it and the boot follow the tire around and then hit the road with a big BANG, and i think what is happening, the truck drive on and i see the new amaort rubber boot laying next to my car, it has been with the truck about 30 meters and is was a big hole in the boot :twisted: wow the boot has exploded in 2 places how cool is that.

Heidi
Attachments
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
heidi752001

Re: pink and string bean Amaort rubber boots

Post by heidi752001 »

Some more photos. If i had some old hunter wellies i would do it again, or other soft rubber boots.

Heidi
Attachments
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
homersimpson_1970

Post by homersimpson_1970 »

Hi heidi752001,

what a nice little experiment. I've never seen something like that.
The holes in the wellie look great.
I'd like to see some pictures when you wear these wellies. :D :D :D
homer
hasi.19

Post by hasi.19 »

Hello,
very nice pictures.
Do they have other pictures of her rubber boots?

hasi
adavas

Post by adavas »

Die Stiefel sind viel zu hübsch. Solche sexy Stiefel würde ich niemals zerstören.