Air max collection

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JJ Black

Air max collection

Post by JJ Black »

Been promising this for a while:- Here's my girl's gorgeous collection of air max. 6 pairs of classic BW, 1 pair of air max LTD and 1 pair of air max 90's.

The BWs are my favourite, and you can see they are all in different stages of wear. I've photograhed them from all angles, including looking inside them, and the soles, so you can enjoy them almost (but not quite!) as much as I do!

Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
chavsneakers

Re: Air max collection

Post by chavsneakers »

nice awesome collection i especially love the blck air max bw with pink tick and the blck air max bw or 90 whichever they r

perhaps u shud untie them and thread them very loosely with tongue upright so they slob wen u walk, n play more n take pics, love to see that

good pics

JJ Black wrote:Been promising this for a while:- Here's my girl's gorgeous collection of air max. 6 pairs of classic BW, 1 pair of air max LTD and 1 pair of air max 90's.

The BWs are my favourite, and you can see they are all in different stages of wear. I've photograhed them from all angles, including looking inside them, and the soles, so you can enjoy them almost (but not quite!) as much as I do!

chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist