My most recent experience...

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JDFC

My most recent experience...

Post by JDFC »

As the newbie here, I feel that I should share my most recent experience with all you guys and gals.

My friend Linette and I were in the university library one warm, breezy April afternoon studying for a quiz in one of our business classes later that evening. We had just spent that morning and the better part of that afternoon working on a report that we were to hand in to the professor before the quiz. When we entered the library, it was two-thirty in the afternoon; this meant four hours of quality study time before the quiz?or so that's what I thought.

She led me to a quiet room on the second floor of the five-story building, and we then proceeded to take a seat at an empty table in an empty section at the far end of the room. Shortly after we had begun to study our notes for the upcoming quiz, I noticed that she had slipped her feet out of her shoes. As she rested her sexy stockinged feet, clad in a beautiful pair of opaque light blue pantyhose, on the tabletop, I glanced down to the floor to see those discarded pumps lying lonely on the floor. She kept on going over her notes, pretending not to notice what she had just unleashed.

Now, what I enjoy more than a pair of sexy feet clad in a pair of nylons is a ticklish pair of sexy feet clad in a pair of nylons. I sat there trying to study my notes and attempting to act nonchalantly; but I could not keep my mind on my study materials, as all I could think about was those sexy feet and the way she kept distracting me from my work. The seductive way that she was wiggling her toes and smiling at me?I knew that I had to do something right now, or else this lost opportunity would weigh heavy on my mind forever.

After getting out of my seat to check if anybody was coming, I sat back down and cautiously extended my index finger out to scratch the sole of her right foot with my fingernail. I was more than a little apprehensive about her reaction to being tickled, even with her warm invitation. My worries turned out to be unfounded, as she instantly began to giggle softly when my fingernail rubbed along her stockinged sole. I would end up scratching both of her soles off and on for the next two hours.

It was then time to go downstairs to the computer lab located on the first floor to finish our report. She had reinserted her feet back into her shoes before we gathered our things and headed downstairs. I thought that she was done being ticklish for that afternoon, but I was happily mistaken?
JDFC

Post by JDFC »

I followed Linette down to the main level of the library as she led me into the computer lab, where we would finish our report. We found a cubicle five rows back from the door, and took a seat there. Immediately after we sat down, she once again removed her shoes and exposed her sexy nyloned soles to me. After I typed for a while, she laid the heel of her left foot in my lap as she smiled innocently. I then softly ran my fingernails across her soles; her response to this was one of soft giggling.

I repeated this intermittently for the next twenty minutes before she abruptly pulled her feet away from my grasp as she now sat on her chair with legs crossed. I continued to type the report as she started to fiddle with her left shoe. I suddenly remembered that I had a few errands to run on campus, so I told her to finish typing the report until I came back. When I returned twenty minutes later, I walked back over to the cubicle where she was seated and noticed that she was done typing the report. I also noticed something else taht was as important to me was happening underneath the computer table.

She had one pump on her right foot, while her left stockinged foot remained shoeless and planted on the ground. Her right foot was in midair as she erotically dangled the shoe from her toes. It excited me to no end to know that my best friend was teasing me in this fashion, especially when I heard her shoe fall to the ground as I proofread the section of the report that she had just written. I did my best to block this from my mind as I continued to read over the report.

Just then, I flinched a little when she rubbed up against the leg of my jeans with the bottom of her right sole. I could not fight the urge to glance down underneath the table anymore, as she smiled broadly and began to giggle softly at me when I looked underneath the computer table. I then grabbed ahold of her right ankle and brought her foot up on my lap. I began to softly stroke her sole as she giggled silently once more.

It was then time to go to class as I printed the report from the computer. She then got up from the chair and padded across the carpeted floor to the printer. As she stood in line for the printer in her stockinged feet, she received rather strange looks from other students. The people who were staring at her obviously thought that she was insane, but I was enthralled by this spectacle as I peered at her over the wall of the cubicle.

She returned to the cubicle, followed closely by the incessant stares. We once again collected our things as she led me, shoes in hand, out of the computer lab. I felt the cold prying eyes on the back of my neck as she padded out of the room in her stockinged feet. I honestly did not care what anybody thought, as I loved seeing her act like this; and I never wanted this to stop.

She then padded out to the main lobby, and across the dusty concrete floor in her blue stockinged feet. Just before we reached the front door, she sat down on a bench to reinsert her feet into her shoes. We then exited the building, and walked next door to the cafeteria where we ate dinner before going to class.

I can recall many more times that she brazenly removed her shoes and showed off her sexy stockinged feet for me, but those escapades will just have to wait to be told at another time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I forget, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am a 23-year-old college student from southern New Jersey. I live in a town of just under 60,000 people called Vineland. If you don't know where that is, it's nearly halfway between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. My bigget passion besides this is NASCAR. I have not shared my fetish of nylon feet and stocking feet with anyone yet, for I am hoping to find just the right girl to share my fetish with. I am glad that other people share this passion just like I do.
JDFC

Another recent experience

Post by JDFC »

This particular episode occurred a few weeks before what happened in the library on that warm, breezy April afternoon?

On this particular night, Linette decided to sit in the row behind me instead of sitting beside me like she had since the beginning of the semester. I thought nothing of this, but she had other intentions. Within the first forty-five minutes of class, she began her game as she removed her opaque jet-black nyloned foot from her right black leather flat and stuck it through the opening in the back of my chair.

I then started my ticklish assault on her sexy soles. She bit down on her index finger as she moaned and wiggled her toes seductively while my fingernails danced across the bottom of her silky foot. Then she giggled softly as she took her finger out from her mouth; she then leaned forward and whispered in my right ear that she did not wish this tickle session to end. This was music to my ears, as I did not wish for this tickle session to end either. As I gently stroked her stockinged sole, she unexpectedly pulled her foot from my grasp and put in back into her protective shoe. I looked back at her at this point, to see her sport a devilish smile on her face.

I turned around and played it cool, knowing that she was teasing me right now and was going to continue to do so throughout the evening. She soon slipped her left stockinged foot out of her shoe and rested it on my left thigh, at which point I restarted my ticklish assault on her sexy soles. She giggled softly once again as I scratched along her stockinged sole. I once again scanned the room as I nonchalantly tickled her foot. There was just over an hour left in the class, and that meant there was plenty of tickle time and time to see those sexy feet of hers.

Just then, she unexpectedly pulled her feet from my grasp once again. This time, I turned around and glared impatiently at her. She responded by just smiling at me in a teasing fashion. I then turned back around and angrily crossed my arms. She soon poked her right foot, shoe and all, through the opening of the chair and rested it once more on my right thigh. I once again cupped her heel in my hand and slowly removed her shoe. As I removed her shoe, I ran my fingernails across her sole. She responded by giggling softly and sweetly. I then kissed her toes as she slowly wiggled them. Her response to this was laying her head down on the table and moaned contently. She then did something in the middle of class that was so surprising and unexpected, that I will undoubtedly never forget it for the rest of my life?
JDFC

Another recent experience

Post by JDFC »

Right in the middle of class, she decided to rub the sole of her right stockinged foot all over my crotch. I tried all I could to remain calm until she kicked the shoe off her other foot and did the same thing with her left stockinged foot. I looked down to see both of her feet slowly rubbing against my crotch and along my thighs. I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes at this point, content to let her have her way with me. As she continued to slide the sole of her right foot across my crotch, I suddenly felt my knees begin to buckle underneath me while I began to breathe heavily.

Before I realized it, she was tapping me on the shoulder as she informed me that class had concluded for the evening much to my chagrin. I opened my eyes as I slowly regained my breath and also the strength in my legs. I looked back at her, just in time to see her stuff her shoes into her bookbag to my astonishment. She then walked around the table as I stood up and walked over to her after I grabbed my notebook and collected my thoughts. I smiled and she giggled as I we walked side-by-side out the door and down the hallway to the elevator.

We rode down the elevator down to the exit of the building from our class located on the third floor. I could not stop looking down at her sexy feet for the entire time in the elevator, as she just smiled at me and wiggled her toes throughout the entire ride down to the main floor. We then exited the elevator and, without putting her shoes on, stepped out into this rather chilly late March evening. It was a perverse yet surreal dream to watch her ruin her new opaque stockings on the rough concrete sidewalk right in front of my eyes.

I then walked with her to the parking lot, where we went our separate ways; I peeled off and walked across the parking lot to my car as she continued walking down the sidewalk to her apartment on campus. As I walked to my car, I watched her pad in her stockinged feet along on the sidewalk until she disappeared behind the bushes located in font of the railroad tracks. I could not concentrate on anything except the events that had just transpired as I drove back home. When I arrived home half an hour later, I just kept replaying the events of the past evening in slow motion again and again.