Again another girl trying to destroy her friends tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

karina

Again another girl trying to destroy her friends tights

Post by karina »

These are taken from a party ...the girl wearing jeans trys to rip the opaque tights worn by a friend..as they are quite strong she fails to do any damage, so in the last picture , she drags her "by her tights"!!! into the kitchen where she can use a knife to destroy them. :( :( Image Image Image Image Image Image
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Nice! Now I know that girls can ruined pantyhose or things from other girls!

I love that!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
shred

Post by shred »

I don't see at all that one girl tries to rip the tights of the other. Just two girls playing around wildly. It sure takes a lot of imagination to dream up that story you wrote.

Shred
karina

Post by karina »

.shred >>"I don't see at all that one girl tries to rip the tights of the other" Well it is actually true, i got the photo's from community webshots, here there is an explanation too each photo and the girl wearing jeans is attempting to rip her tights just by pulling them and she says ...."the halloween after party...trying to rip dana's tights"........."dragging dana across the kitchen by her tights "......."those were damn strong tights" >>>>>>>i just can not get the words uploaded with each picture....
shred

Post by shred »

Yeah... you're right.

I don't understand why people put such bad pictures on Webshots anyway. It isn't even worth the effort.

Those are the types who wear ph *once* a year (during Halloween) and then feel that the *have* to do something funny *and* take a pictue of it. No matter how dull it is.

Shred