The picnic

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

The picnic

Post by opaqueph2000 »

Hiya folks. seeing as this forum has been so quiet recently, i thought i would post a story of what happened last weekend with Tom. It is not finished sadly, as like always, it is taking alot longer than expected, but i thought you might like to read what i have done so far. And lets have more posts from people.
Opaqueph. xxx

Last weekend Tom decided that it would be a good idea for me and him to go for a drive out in the country somewhere. Before we left, we made up some sandwiches and other stuff for a picnic, and then I asked Tom if he would like me to wear anything in particular, as I was just in an old pair of black opaques and a t-shirt. Surprise surprise he went straight for the tights drawer, and after much rummaging he passed me a new pair of black and white stripy 60 denier tights that were still in their packaging. I sat on the bed and got the tights out of the packet and then removed the black ones that I was wearing. As I was putting on my stripy tights Tom asked me if I minded if he wore some and I told him I didn?t. I then watched as he took off his jeans, picked up the black tights that I had just took off, and slide them up his legs. Tom then walked over to the wardrobe and after a minute or so, took out a short black skirt with shiny zips on it and passed it to me. I stood up and pulled up my skirt, which came down to about mid-thigh, and as I put it on I saw Tom grab a pair of combat style trousers for himself. Once tom had his trousers on he went back to the wardrobe and eventually passed me my black Converse canvas boots. I put on my boots, lacing them up very loosely so that my feet slipped about inside them, and then put on a bra and new top as Tom put on a pair of smart fashion trainers. Once we were both dressed we got all our stuff together, grabbed our jackets and left.

Once we were on our way, I asked Tom where we were going but he wouldn?t tell me exactly where, just that it was a place he had found a while back. As he was driving I moved my seat right back, slipped off my boots and put my stripy feet up on the dash, enjoying the feeling of Tom stroking my nyloned legs, right upto my crotch. It took an hour or so before Tom finally pulled up in a little lay-by in the middle of nowhere. Once we parked up I pulled on my boots, leaving them done up very loosely, and we both got out of the car and grabbed the food and other bits from the boot. Tom then climbed over a gate into a field and I passed the stuff over to him before climbing the gate myself, giving Tom an eyeful of my black and white, nylon covered crotch as I swung my legs over it. I followed tom down the edge of the field, enjoying the feeling of my boots sliding around on my feet, and as we came upto the end of the field I could see what looked like a small tree lined stream at the bottom of it and realised why Tom had chosen this spot. Once we got down near the stream, we put our stuff down, and then I walked down to the stream to have a look at it. The stream was not as small as it had first looked, and appeared to be quite deep towards the middle of it. It was also quite rocky and the bank was a nice shallow slope, with the sandy mud just getting a bit soft right at the waters edge. I stood looking into the water and then realised Tom was stood next to me. He asked me what I thought and I told him it was a lovely place and then put my arms around him and gave him a hug. As we hugged I felt tom?s hands go up my skirt onto my nylon covered backside and he pulled me in close to him, and I could feel his semi erect penis pressing against me.

We hugged for a minute or so and once Tom let go I stepped right up to the waters edge. I made sure Tom was watching as I lifted my right foot up, and then slowly lowered the toe of my boot down so that it was just touching the surface. I held my foot there for a minute, just teasing the water, before slowly lowering it so that the water was just coming over my toes, and I felt it start to slowly soak in through my boot and into my thick tights. I then continued to lower my foot, allowing the cold water to start filling my boot. I again looked at Tom as the water started to come up over the laces and up the sides of my boot, before putting my foot right down into the soft sandy mud. The water came to just below the top of my boot and I watched as little air bubbles came up between my ankle and boot. I stood there smiling with my foot in the stream and told Tom how good it felt, before lifting it up to watch the water pour out. Once I lifted my leg up, I bent it up behind me and felt the cold water run down the front of my shin down to my knee, before pouring off my tights. I then put my foot back in the water and stepped forward with my other foot and put it straight down in the water, feeling it fill instantly.

Tom then decided to join me and I watched as he stepped into the stream, instantly filling his trainers and soaking the bottoms of his trousers. Tom stood there smiling at me and I could see the bulge in his trousers from where he was getting turned on. I walked the couple of steps over to him, with the water splashing up the fronts of my tights and over my boots, and kissed him and briefly rubbed his penis. I then stepped back away from him, and lifted up my right foot and started to undo the soggy lace, with water once again pouring out of my boot and down the front of my other leg. Once the lace was undone I slipped off my saturated boot, which made a loud sucking sound, and revealed my waterlogged nylon foot. I then put my stripy foot back down into the water and onto the soft sand below it. I looked down at my foot, and thought how good my tights looked in the water, with the brilliant white stripes showing really clearly. I then lifted up my other foot and removed that boot, leaving me stood in front of tom in my nyloned feet with my dripping shoes in my hand. I walked a few paces out of the stream into the soft mud and put my wet boots down, and then had a quick look at the soles of my feet, which were now filthy, with the mud sticking to the wet nylon, before turning back and walking straight into the stream again, though this time I went further out, treading carefully around the rocks and watching as the water came further and further up my tights till it was just above my knees. I looked back at Tom and he was rubbing himself through his trousers as he watched me.

Tom then asked if I fancied a cigarette, and as I did, I turned back and waded towards him. When I got to him, we both walked out of the stream and up onto the bank where we sat down and sparked up. I sat with my legs crossed and as tom was sat next to me he had a good view of the bottom of my left foot, which was very wet and dirty, and as we smoked tom?s hand kept stroking my wet leg and foot. Once we had finished our tabs, I picked up my boots and walked back into the stream, and then one at a time, put my hands down to my feet and rubbed the worst of the mud off them before putting my boots in the water and sliding my feet into them. I left both boots undone as I walked back out of the stream and could feel them trying to slip off my feet as the water pulled at them. Once out of the stream my shoes were making loud squelching noises as I walked, and I joined Tom up by our stuff, where he had laid out the blanket and was about to get all the food out. I gave him a hand, with water still sloshing out of my boots and once we were sorted we sat down and talked, ate and drank, with tom on coke and me on glasses of wine. I sat opposite tom and made him watch as I rubbed my hands up and down my wet tights, and after a few minutes, I pulled the nylon away from my left knee and poked a finger straight through it, making an audible ripping sound, and sending a small ladder down my shin. About ten minutes or so after sitting down I slipped off my boots and sat with my legs straight out in front of me, with my dirty wet feet right in front of Tom. Tom then decided to remove his trainers, revealing his black shiny feet, and stretched out his legs. I then opened my legs slightly to allow tom to put one of his legs between mine, with his wet foot right up against my crotch, which was in full view as my skirt was right up. Tom pressed his foot against my pussy, moving it about, and I could feel the water soak through the crotch of my tights, and I put my hand onto his wet foot and held it against me. As I did this tom was playing with my wet dirty foot that was between his legs, and I kept rubbing it against the crotch of his trousers, able to feel his straining penis and leaving a wet patch on his trousers. We sat there for well over an hour, just eating, drinking and playing with each others feet, in which time I drank far too much wine and was feeling rather tipsy, and although I was feeling incredibly horny, I wanted to have some fun rather than just have sex.

Eventually I stood up, and stood in front of tom, and he watched in amazement as I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the ground. I then walked off back towards the stream with my stripy backside on full view, and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to try and climb a tree, something I haven?t done in many years. I briefly stepped back in the stream to wet my feet again, then walked up and down the line of trees for a short while, knowing full well that the feet of my tights were getting blacker and blacker with every step. I finally decided on a tree and grabbed hold of a low branch and started to climb, straight away feeling the rough bark pulling at my tights and snagging them. At this point tom had come to join me, and was stood beneath me watching and laughing as I made it look incredibly difficult, but eventually I made it onto a decent branch that was reasonably high. I sat on the branch, with my legs dangling off, and looked at my legs. I noticed they both had a few dirty stains on them, from where I had been crawling about on the tree, and as I checked my feet, I saw that my right foot had been snagged and a small hole had appeared just under the ball of my foot. I got tom to throw the cigarettes upto me, and I sparked one up before passing them back down to him. He sat beneath me, looking up at my legs and feet, as I sat up in the tree with my legs apart and swinging freely. After my cig, I manoeuvred myself part way back down the tree, and then jumped the rest of the way, landing on my feet in the softer mud next to the stream, and going straight down onto my knees, feeling the wet mud soak straight through my tights. When I stood up, giggling, I looked down at my legs and saw that I now had a big brown stain right over both knees
Robby Boy

Miss you.

Post by Robby Boy »

Hi Opaque2000. Miss hearing from you. Love to hear some more about your adventures. It's great to hear from a female about how she enjoys the things of this nature.

Take care. Look forward to hearing from you again. XXX