Once upon a time!

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bill2blues

Once upon a time!

Post by bill2blues »

Is anyone here familiar with Yorkshire, England? Many years ago, whilst on holiday, Chrissie and I visited a seaside town called Filey - what happened here is true, I've simply 'storified' it. Please let me know if you like it and I'll have ago at writing more :roll:

It started off as a nice day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue with lovely fluffy white clouds. We locked up the caravan where we were staying and set off for Filey for the day.

By the time I pulled into the car park some dark clouds had gathered and the first spots of rain began to hit the windscreen. Chrissie complained that she had not brought a coat, the only protection she had was her plaid blazer. All I could think of to say was 'neither have I, only this light jacket - but I don't want to spoil our day out'.

'Well lets not worry about it then,' Chrissie said, 'it's only rain, who cares?

So we locked up the car and headed for the seafront. We arrived at the southern end of the promenade and decided to stroll the full length and have lunch at the northern end. We had not gone far before the whole sky darkened and the rain fell heavier.

I soon felt the rain begin to soak through my light jacket and glanced down to see that small spatters of rain were beginning to show on Chrissie's tights. She said nothing, she just held my arm a little tighter and smiled at me. The rain continued to fall and the promenade started to gather puddles.

I started avoiding the puddles, gently steering Chrissie around each one looking for dry passage so her pretty white strappy sandles would be spared the worst of the wetness. I could feel some wetness from the falling rain penetrate the tops of my trainers and realise Chrissie's feet must be getting wet.

After a little while Chrissie started to resist my attempts at avoiding the puddles and we were soon splashing through shallow puddles without a care. At first this had little effect on my feet but the rain had now penetrated the shoulders of my jacket and I could feel the rain trickling down my back, as I looked at chrissie to see how wet her jacket was she caught my glance, smiled, and kissed me briefly. I felt her wet face and a stirring in my pants!

Then I felt my feet get wet as we splashed through a deeper puddle and looked down to see Chrissie's sandles semi-submerged, her tights soaked up to the ankles, and the splashes wetting the bottom of my jeans as we walked on.

By the time we got close to the northern end of the promenade our jackets were soaked through and our feet were quite wet. I noticed we were approaching a quite large children's paddling pool, in fact, it was right in our path!

I looked at Chrissie, she smiled back at me, and, loosening her grip on my arm, led me straight into the pool. Wow, was the water cold! But, so wonderful, my trainers were flooded. The water came above our ankles, soaking Chrissie's sandles and tights. She ran off across the pool kicking water everywhere. Her skirt hem was dripping and her tights glistened as the clouds broke and the sun started to shine through.

We splashed about in the paddling pool for half an hour attracting some very puzzled looks (and a few jealous ones!). We sat and had our lunch enjoying our wet state and headed back to the car before we got too cold.

It rained a few times on the way back to the car so we were still wet by the time we got there. Of course we made no attempts to avoid any puddles! We squished into the car seats, giggling, and checking each other to see how wet we were!

Three cheers for British Weather!!!!
love to be wet
opaqueph2000

Post by opaqueph2000 »

Nice story bill2blues. What sort of tights did Chrissie have on and what colour were they?
opaqueph2000 xx