White album

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

White album

Post by opaqueph2000 »

I have now added my white tights and nylons album in which i have included candid photos of girls in white tights, both indoors and outdoors, as even though the indoor ones arent necessarily being abused, just the sight of girls in white tights is sexy, especially if they are not wearing shoes. There are not enough girls wearing white tights nowadays, and it is a shame as they look so good, plus they are impossible to keep clean, which is why they are my favourite. Enjoy. xxx

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/opaque ... .dir=/a51c
shred

Post by shred »

OMG!....

Those are really great. I few of hem I have in my collection as well, but you have quite some I didn see before.

WOW... I *LOVE* to see white tights with dirty soles, and even more with a lot of runs in them.

Waiting for the next series hehehehe.

Shred
opaqueph2000

Post by opaqueph2000 »

As you said before though shred, it is a shame i put them on yahoo because of the reduced size, the really annoying thing is that i dont have the originals anymore for most of them, and dont know which sites we got them from. Its a pity that there is no way we can get the original sizes back, at least as far as we know there isnt. We may have to look at a different site for them in future, but we wouldnt know what one to use.
PS, keep your eyes open for the coloured and patterned albums that we will post soon.
Opaqueph2000 xx
tightsgirl

Post by tightsgirl »

Hey opaqueph, you have a nice collection of pictures. Thanks fro sharing! Do you ever take any of yourself? I have never done this. It's never seemed interesting to take pictures of myself for myself. I don't even have a camera of my own...