Just a fantasy

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

Just a fantasy

Post by opaqueph2000 »

At long last the moment had arrived, Rach and i were on our way to meet tightsgirl at the airport as she was coming to stay with us for a few days of fun. Rach was wearing bright red opaque tights with llittle backless trainers which had very thin soles, and i was wearing bright blue opaques with a pair of backless sandals. Both our tights were good quality ones that had a good sheen to them and felt silky smooth on our legs. Along with our tights we both had on short skirts and quite modest tops. Although it was meant to be the middle of summer, the weather was appalling, with torrential rain pouring down, though it was still quite warm. During the drive in, both Rach and i were really excited and we could not keep our hands off each other, especially our smooth nylon covered legs and pussies, though we managed to refrain from ripping each others tights open, sticking to teasing each other through the nylon instead. We both also had no shoes on for the whole drive, and Rach's nyloned feet spent most of their time up on the dashboard, trying to distract me from watching the road.

Once we arrived at the airport, we pulled into the car park, and i deliberately drove right across it and parked at the far end, which was at least two hundred metres from the terminal building. We got out the car into the pouring rain, feeling it soak into our clothes and hair instantly, and started walking to the terminal. As we walked we were laughing about how wet we were getting and that anyone who saw us would think we were mad. We purposefully splashed through every puddle we came across, soaking our legs and feet and watching as our tights turned darker as they soaked up the water. As we got to the edge of the carpark there was a large curb, and the water was gushing down along it to the drains and we could not resist standing in this flowing water, letting it flow over the tops of our feet. As i stood watching my bright blue nyloned feet in this stream, I noticed Rach briefly slip her shoes off one at a time, lifting her bright red feet just clear of the water and allowing it to fill her shoes, she then put her feet back into her shoes, squirting the water out of them and up the fronts of her already wet ankles.

We then carried on into the terminal and into the arrivals lounge where we sat down and awaited the arrival of tightsgirl. As we sat there we both dangled our wet shoes off our feet, occasionally allowing them to fall to the floor leaving us in just our wet tights. Whilst we were waiting we talked about all the blokes that were looking at us as they walked past, wondering what they were thinking. After a short while the call was made that tightsgirl's flight had landed so after a few minutes we got up and went to meet her. We spotted her easily as the crowds started coming through, she looked amazing in her skirt and jacket, and her light green opaque tights and flat shoes. Her tights were of a similar style to what me and Rach were wearing, with that silky smooth look and shine. We hugged and said our hellos, and tightsgirl commented on the fact that we obviously could not wait for her as she noticed our soaking wet tights.

Once we had got all the formalities out of the way, we headed out of the terminal, and as we walked i noticed that the backs of tightsgirls shoes looked like they had been squashed down, as they sat very low around her heel and did not grip her feet as she walked, so that with every step she gave a lovely view of her nyloned heel and foot. When we got outside we joked about the weather, sarcastically saying what a bummer it was that it was raining. We headed out across the carpark, and i could not keep my eyes off tightsgirls tights as they started to develope wet spots down her legs and the tops of her feet. When we crossed the curb all three of us stepped into the stream of water and i watched as it came right over the tops of tightsgirls shoes, filling them and soaking her tights. As she stepped out of the stream her shoes slipped off her heels and i kept watching as the water went between her heels and shoes before they slapped back up to her feet as she walked. We continued across the carpark, splashing and kicking water at each other at every puddle we came to, and by the time we got to the car, all three of us had lost a shoe at least once due to kicking water at the others, and had had to walk a few yards across the waterlogged carpark in our nyloned feet to retrieve it.

Once in the car and out of the rain, we all slipped off our shoes and examined our own, and each others, wet feet. Rach sat in the back for the journey home, sitting in the middle and more often than not dangling at least one of her wet legs through between the front seats. We all chatted away as i drove, and tightsgirl and i kept stroking each others silky but damp legs, gradually getting higher and higher till we were gently rubbing each others pussies through our tights.

Once home I parked up on the driveway and tightsgirl saw me and Rach pick up our shoes, rather than putting them on, and thought why the hell not and picked up hers, we then all got out the car in our still damp nyloned feet and walked across the soaking driveway and into the house. Rach and tightsgirl sat down on the sofa whilst i went into the kitchen to make coffees, and when i returned a couple of minutes later i was met by the sight of Rach and Tightsgirl sat next to each other, kissing, with Rach's left leg over tightsgirl's right leg. They both had their legs spread and their skirts hitched right up as their hands explored each others silky legs and i could see through the taught nylon covering their pussies that neither of them had underwear on, as nor did i.

I put the coffees down, and got down on my knees in front of their crossed legs and Rach straightaway started rubbing her wet foot aginst my pussy as i leant forward and started stroking both their legs up the insides of their thighs. I worked my way up their legs till i was rubbing their pussies through their tights, pushing the nylon up between their lips, and it wasnt long before they both had a new wet spot on their tights as their pussies started to moisten.

Got to leave it there for now, im afraid. Tightsgirl, i hope you do not mind me writing this about you, let me know if you do. I hope it is good enough, it is alot harder when you have to make it up from scratch, but i am trying my best. Let me know what you think peeps.
xx
tightsgirl

Post by tightsgirl »

Wow! I've never been the character in a fictional story, especially an erotic one! It's strange but cool, and I must admit while reading the story and imagining myself in this situation, it did make me rather horney....! You can write really well, opaqueph2000. Again, like I said, my posts are hardly more than mechanical descriptions of what I once saw and experienced. I have no talent for real writing....
It's great to be a character in such a sexy story! Trying to picture it all, I wonder what you and Rach look like? In any event, I'm curious to see how my visit to the UK evolves...

xx tightsgirl
opaqueph2000

The fantasy, part 2

Post by opaqueph2000 »

I carried on teasing them both through their tights for about a minute, and then simultaneously hooked my middle fingers into the wetspots between their legs and pulled hard, watching as the thick nylon ripped open right over their moist pussies. I pulled at both holes till they were big enough to get my hands in, then started teasing their smooth pussy lips with my fingers, as Rach continued pressing her foot against my pussy, her toes pressing hard against my lips. I progressed from teasing their lips till i had two fingers deep inside each of them, causing them both to moan gently as they kissed, and carressed each other.

After a minute or so i removed my fingers from their pussies and seductively put them in my mouth, licking their sweet juices off them. I then stood up and they both watched as i unzipped my skirt, and let it fall to the ground, revealling my shaven pussy covered by the thick blue shiny nylon, complete with a big, dark, damp patch from where Rachel had been forcing it into my moist pussy with her foot. I then took hold of Rach's leg and moved it off tightsgirl's, so they were just next to each other and i climbed astride them on the settee, so that i was knelt facing them, with a leg inbetween each of theirs. Because i was knelt with my legs apart, my tights were really taught between them, with the nylon stretched tight across my pussy and the seam going right down between my lips.

I sat back on their legs and started to undo the buttons on tightsgirls blouse as both she and Rach put their hands on my thighs, stroking the smooth nylon as they moved their hands up to my pussy. Once tightsgirls top was undone i slid my hand inside her bra and cupped her breast, teasing her erect nipple between my fingers. As i did this, Rach grabbed at the nylon covering the front of my thigh, and i felt it pull against my leg as she pulled it, and i watched as Rach's fingers went straight through the thick nylon, ripping a big hole in it right across my thigh, she continued pulling at it until most of my thigh was exposed, and what nylon there was left was just a mass of ladders both up to my crotch and down to my knee. Rach then put her hand on my exposed thigh and slid her hand up inside the laddered nylon, right up to my pussy, and slid a couple of fingers deep inside me.

Whilst Rach was fingering me i leant forward and started kissing tightsgirl, my hand going down between her legs and into her pussy, teasing her with my fingers, and as i did this, she put her hand between my legs, grabbing hold of my tattered tights, and she pulled at them till they ripped right open over my pussy. I felt her fingers start to tease my lips as Rach was still fingering me, and then all of a sudden i felt her fingers enter me aswell, intertwining with Rach's. This was to much for me and i started to moan loudly as they both worked their fingers inside me, and i slid another finger inside tightsgirl. I also moved my other hand down between Rach's legs, and straight into her dripping wet pussy, finger f**king her and tightsgirl together. I felt myself starting to come, virtually screaming, and both Rach and tightsgirl started to finger themselves, their fingers joining mine in their pussies, and our bodies tensed up as our juices started to flow and we all climaxed.

Once we had all recovered, we stayed sat as we were, smiling at each other, and we all kissed gently for a minute. I then stood up and we all laughed at the state of my ruined tights, just before Rach leant forward and grabbed hold of them at the hole on my thigh and pulled hard at them, till they ripped right round my leg, so that the leg of my tights came totally away from the body, and just sagged down at my knee. We all picked up our coffees and i sat down opposite Rach and Tightsgirl, staring at their legs feet and pussies as we chatted and joked. I started playing with the ruined leg of my tights, pulling at the top of it and making the ladders go right down over the top of my foot to the reinforced toe, with Rach and Tightsgirl watching.

A while later we decided to go and get ready as we wanted to show Tightsgirl around town abit while it was still daylight. Rach decided to stay as she was as the hole in her tights wasnt that bad and couldnt be seen beneath her skirt, whereas Tightsgirl and i wanted to get changed. Before going upstairs Tightsgirl asked for my car keys and i then watched as she went out in the pouring rain in her nyloned feet to get her bag out of the car and by time she got back in the house her feet were once again soaked, with the light green nylon quite dark where it was wet. I then followed her upstairs and into my bedroom where we both sat on my bed, and by which time the ruined leg of my tights was like a baggy blue sock around my ankle.

We both removed our tights and i picked a pair of 50 denier cream ones to put on. Tightsgirl spotted a bright orange pair and asked if she could wear them and of course i said yes. We both put on our new tights and then went downstairs where i put my skirt back on. We all decided that we should walk into town as it was still raining and would be fun, and then we put our coats on, and lastly, our still wet shoes that we had worn earlier. My shoes were not too bad as they were sandals, but both Rach's and Tightsgirls were still soaked, as they proved when straight after putting them on, they slipped them off again to show their wet feet. We then stepped out into the heavy rain and set off walking.

Got to leave it there for now, sorry it isnt my best but as i said before, it is so hard when making it up from scratch. I promise the next bit will be better, just concentrating on wet and dirty tights, that is if you want me to carry on.

Opaqueph xx
tightsgirl

Post by tightsgirl »

........yes, do carry on!