How to dirty a pair of white opaques (story)

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

How to dirty a pair of white opaques (story)

Post by opaqueph2000 »

Just last Friday, when I had the day off work, I was at home on my own, dressed in a decent pair of brand new white opaque tights (70 denier) with a short skirt and t-shirt on. My toe nails were painted bright red from the night before and could just be seen through my thick tights. Not long after I was dressed I decided that I should take the dog for a walk and seen as it was an unseasonably nice day, and had been for the past few days, I slipped on a fairly new tiny pair of black ballerinas over my still immaculate white nyloned feet. The shoes are a really soft leather and are elasticated around the low heel, plus they have a ribbon attached to the heel to tie up round the ankles. I tied the ribbons fairly loosely around my slightly wrinkled nylon covered ankles and then grabbed the dog and my coat and set off, deciding to walk along the road and down the lane towards the river rather than across the fields.

By the time I had got down the lane, the heels of my shoes had worked their way down under my heels as I had not done the ribbons up tight enough, fully exposing my white nyloned heels and I could feel my shoes slapping against my feet with every step as they were only being kept on by the small toe section and the ribbons. Once I got onto the river bank, staying up on the path as opposed to right down near the river, I found the ground was nice and firm over the thin patchy grass and the dirt was only very slightly damp and after a few minutes of walking along it with my shoes continuing to flap against my feet, I noticed that there was absolutely no-one about. I then stopped and bent down and slowly undid the ribbons on my shoes and, one at a time, I slowly slid my brilliant white nylon covered feet out of them and stood on the dirt. I picked up my shoes and had a good look at my shiny white feet, admiring how they looked against the brown mud as I wriggled my toes, causing my tights to wrinkle up just behind them, as I felt the cool mud beneath my feet.

I then set off walking again, looking down at my feet for the first few steps to see my tights wrinkle up around my ankles and over my feet with every step and felt myself getting turned on as I thought about the damage I was doing to my new tights. After about thirty seconds or so I briefly stopped to have a look at my feet and was pleased to see that they already had perfect light brown foot prints on my wrinkled soles, including individual toe prints. I then carried on walking along the path with my shoes in my hand, constantly looking down at my feet. About ten minutes later, by which time I had already checked my feet several times, I got to a fence across the path and sat down cross legged on the style with my left foot flat on the mud and my right leg over my left. I lit up a cigarette as I swung my right foot about, admiring how wrinkled my thick tights were and how dirty my foot was with its now dark brown but still perfect foot print on the otherwise brilliant white nylon.

I then looked down towards the river, at the thick mud along the bank, in which I have ruined many a pair of tights, and although I was very tempted, I decided to stay away from it and just stick with the walk. Once I had finished my cigarette I carried on walking, only stopping occasionally to check my feet, and managing to keep away from the wet mud. About 45 - 50 minutes later, at a bend in the river, I decided to sit down on the banking, deciding I had gone far enough seeing as though I had been going for about an hour with no shoes on. I sat there with my legs straight out in front of me and my skirt right up round my waist so that I was sat on just my tights on the grass and I looked down at my legs and feet. My tights were now wrinkled up over my knees and around my ankles and the crotch had slipped down a couple of inches between my legs. The foot prints on my feet, though still perfect in shape, including the individual toe prints, were now virtually black from being walked on for so long, with just a lighter brown outline to them. The rest of my tights were still immaculate. I played with my legs for a while, just running my hands up and down the smooth nylon and occasionally teasing myself by forcing my hand up between my legs against the thick nylon crotch of my tights until a small wet spot developed on them

I then sparked up another cigarette and after just a couple of drags I decided I couldn’t resist anymore and got to my feet. I quickly pulled my tights up from the knees and around the crotch, but leaving the ankles wrinkled, and then, leaving my shoes behind, I walked the twenty or so metres down to the edge of the river, where the ground was slightly damper and I could feel it soak into my tights. I then crouched down and slowly lowered just the toes of my right foot into the water, watching as the white nylon turned just about see through, allowing my bright red toe nails to show through clearly. I then lifted my foot back up and watched the water drip from my toes as I wiggled them, causing the wet nylon to wrinkle up. After a few seconds I slowly lowered my foot back into the water until it was upto just below my knee and I watched as it soaked its way into my tights, turning them see through. I moved my foot about in the water for a while, enjoying the sight of the thick wet nylon covering it and then slowly lifted it out, again watching as the water poured from my tights. I then did the same with my left leg, as I crouched on the mud on my saturated right foot, making sure the thick nylon was soaked, and then walked straight back to my shoes, with the water dripping from my tights. I sat back down on the banking and finished my cigarette as I admired my wet legs and feet and noticed that my tights, as well as now being virtually transparent from the knee down and full of little white air pockets, now had a brown tinge to them around my feet as the mud had soaked around the wet nylon, but when I checked the bottoms of my feet the footprints were still clearly stained on the soles and looked darker than ever now they were wet.

I stayed sat there for a good while after finishing my cigarette, feeling incredibly turned on by my dirty wet tights, but eventually decided I should be heading back, by which time my legs were reasonably dry but my feet were still quite wet. I then picked up my shoes and headed back down to the river where I again crouched down and this time I slowly lowered both of my shoes into the water, filling them up, before carefully placing them, full of water, down on the bank. I then, one at a time, re-soaked both my legs and feet and placed them straight into my water filled shoes, forcing most of the water out of them. Once I had both shoes on I tied the ribbons snugly around my wet nyloned ankles and slowly set off walking with my feet quietly squelching in my water logged shoes, enjoying the feeling of it sloshing around inside them.

I walked with my shoes on for about 5 or 10 minutes and was constantly looking down at my wet feet which had now turned light brown right over the tops of them and after just a couple of minutes, my right heel had again come out of my shoe and was slapping against my wet tighted foot. I then stopped and, after untying them, I slipped off my shoes to reveal my soggy brown nylon covered feet which now also had several black stains and water marks on them from my wet shoes. My bright red toe nails were still clearly visible as where my shoes had covered my feet, my tights were still soaking and when I checked my soles, I saw they were quite a dark brown and quite loose and wrinkled . They still had the dark brown footprints on them though they were not as clear now due to the colour of my tights.

I then picked up my shoes, which were still very wet and quite dirty on the insides and carried on walking with my filthy wet tights wrinkling over my feet with every step. When I got back to the style, by which time my tights were drying nicely, I again sat down and had a cigarette as I dangled my feet, moving them about to see my tights wrinkling up over them and around my ankles, and was pleased to see they now had more of a definite footprint on them again. After my cigarette I continued shoeless back towards the lane, and when I got to within a couple of hundred yards of it, by which time even my feet were near enough dry, I saw a bloke walking towards me. I decided to keep my shoes off, as I was enjoying myself too much, and when he got within about a hundred yards of me, I recognised him as a neighbour who Tom and I get on quite well with, and who is in his early thirties and not unattractive. I smiled to myself as he approached, wondering what he would think of me in my shoeless state. When he got to me his eyes were straight away drawn to my feet and I said hello to him. We stood chatting for a couple of minutes and he ended up asking me why I wasn’t wearing my shoes. I lied to him, rather unconvincingly, saying the dog had been playing silly buggers and I had ended up stepping in the mud by accident trying to get him and he laughed, saying I should be more careful and that it looks like my tights are ruined. I agreed with him on both counts, and then lifted my feet up to show him how dirty my tights were which turned me on no end. We chatted for a short while longer and then I made my excuses and left him, feeling extremely horny.

When I got to the lane, I considered putting my shoes back on, but eventually decided against it as I was really enjoying walking in my tights, and then set off up the rough concrete which felt quite harsh under foot and I could feel it snagging at the nylon. As I got near the top of the lane, I put the dog back on the lead and then walked, still shoeless, along the smooth path along the side of the road for about 5 minutes until I got back home, with only a few cars passing me on the way.

As soon as I got home, I left my shoes outside to dry off some in the sun and then went inside. I got myself a drink and then slipped off my short skirt before sitting back in the sofa and again checking my feet. They were now both totally dry, though very badly stained, and were quite loose over my feet and ankles. I was pleased to see that, although they had roughed up slightly from the lane and path, neither foot had any holes in and they both still had awesome dirty footprints on the dirty stained nylon. As I checked and played with my feet and tights I began to tease myself through the thick nylon, before sliding them down slightly to allow my fingers to get inside my pussy. I teased myself for a minute or two, and then ran upstairs and laid on my bed, reaching for my vibrator which I used to bring myself to an awesome climax.

Tom arrived home just after lunch and I met him at the door in just my t-shirt and tights, with my shaven pussy just visible through the thick nylon, and as soon as he saw me he told me to get upstairs. Tom followed close behind me up the stairs, with his eyes flicking between my filthy feet and my white nylon covered backside and as soon as we got to the bedroom he threw me on the bed. He quickly took off his trainers and jeans to reveal his legs covered in black opaque tights and then he buried his face in my crotch as he started to tell me what a tease I was and got me to tell him about my mornings walk.

We spent about half an hour having fantastic sex, during which we were careful not to rip our tights, choosing instead to just pull them down slightly and afterwards, when my tights were pulled back up, I could feel his cum soaking into them, leaving an obvious stain.

After this, we chilled out for a while, before I told Tom that I wanted to go shopping and when I told him I would go out as I was (plus my skirt and wet shoes) he happily agreed. We then both got ready and I slipped on my still very damp shoes, feeling it instantly soak into my tights. Once ready, Tom drove us into town, whilst I teased him with my nyloned legs and feet and when we got there, we spent a good two hours walking around the busy town centre with Tom unable to take his eyes off my brilliant white legs and obviously dirty feet, which we also noticed attracted a lot of attention off quite a few other people. The highlight of the afternoon though was going into one of these self service shoe shops, where all the sizes are already out, and letting Tom watch as I tried on several different pairs of shoes, and walked about the store in my filthy tights. Once we had finished in town, we returned to the car and I slipped off my shoes and spent the whole journey back teasing Tom with my dirty feet.

We then chilled out again for a bit till about half five, when I grabbed Tom and told him we were taking the dog for a walk, promising him (and delivering) an exact (though slightly quicker) repeat of the mornings walk during which he spent as much time without shoes as I did, filthying his black opaque tights, and I am sure you can imagine what state my white tights ended up in.
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Aw how nice.....sexy dirrty tights.....I can picture them now....footprints and all
I'm Trashed
olivio

Post by olivio »

thanks for your story
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Nice one!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Awesome story!! :D
karina

Post by karina »

:o After reading that ,i am going to buy a pair of 70 denier WHITE Tights and Fu.k..g DESTROY Them!!!! I Hate Tights more than ever!!
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

karina wrote::o After reading that ,i am going to buy a pair of 70 denier WHITE Tights and Fu.k..g DESTROY Them!!!! I Hate Tights more than ever!!

Great I would love to see there demise :D
I'm Trashed