Wet tights story

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

opaqueph2000

Wet tights story

Post by opaqueph2000 »

One night not long ago,I gave my boyfriend Tom a bit of a treat when he got home from work. I had had the day off, and spent it lounging around the house in a pair of black and white striped opaque tights, with a denim skirt and t-shirt. The bottoms of my feet were quite dirty as i had not worn any shoes all day, even when going out to the garden shed in the rain.
Anyway, when my boyfriend got home from work, he was absolutely knackered, and after having a cup of tea, he went for a long soak in the bath. A couple of minutes after he had got in the bath I went upstairs to the bathroom to speak to him.
I sat on the edge of the bath and while we were talking, he lifted his hand out of the water and placed it, dripping wet, onto my nylon covered thigh. I felt the water immediately soak through the thick nylon to my leg, and watched as it spread around the material. I placed my hand onto his and slid it further up my leg, till it was up my short skirt and touching my nylon covered pussy.
By now I was already feeling quite horny, and I watched as my boyfriends penis started to grow, standing proud out of the water. I twisted my body round on the edge of the bath and lifted my left leg up over the edge. I then slowly lowered my foot down till it was just touching the tip of his dick, making sure that my legs were spread so he had a good view of my nylon covered pussy as i had no underwear on.
I started to stroke the tip of his penis with the bottom of my foot, before pushing it down between his legs, until my foot went into the warm water, soaking straight through my tights. I kept my foot under the water for about a minute, sliding it up and down his shaft which was rock solid.
I then slid my foot up his body, keeping it under the water, and stopping on his chest. He grabbed my ankle, lifting my foot out of the water, and watched the water dripping out of the saturated nylon for a few seconds, before placing my foot on his face and licking every bit of it, finishing up with my soggy toes in his mouth.
I let him suck on my toes as i removed my t-shirt, then pulled my foot away. I swung my other leg over the edge of the bath and stood in the water in between his legs, and he watched as i unzipped my skirt and let it slide down my nyloned legs into the water. I then picked up my skirt and threw it in the sink.
I told him to lift his legs up and rest them on either side of the bath, before kneeling down between them. I rested my bum on my heels, enjoying the feeling of the water soaking through my tights to my pussy, i teasingly slid a hand down the front of my wet tights and put two fingers into my warm pussy. I then removed my hand and put my fingers in my mouth, tasting my juices.
Next, I bent forward, grabbing hold of his dick, and sliding my mouth down onto it. He started to moan as i moved my mouth up and down his shaft, while playing with his balls with my hand. I only managed about a minute of this before he told me to stop, saying that he didnt want to come just yet. He told me to lay on my back, so we swapped places and i layed down, and he knelt between my legs as i had done to him. He then let some water out of the bath as it was to deep for what he wanted to do.
He lent forward, put his hands on the sides of my arse, on my tights, then he buried his face into the stripey wet nylon that covered my pussy. The feeling of his face and tounge pushing through the wet nylon onto my pussy was incredible and I wrapped my wet legs around his back, pulling him into me as hard as i could.
I was so close to coming but needed to feel him inside me, so i told him to rip open my tights. I felt him grab hold of the nylon, and use his teeth to bite a small hole in them. He then stuck his fingers through the hole and pulled it wide open, exposing my wet pussy and more, and sending large ladders down the legs of my tights. He then put his face back down to my pussy and teased me with his tongue. This was closely followed by two fingers and the combination of his tounge and fingers was just too much, I screamed out as I had the best orgasm I had had in ages.
Once I had stopped coming, I unwrapped my legs from behind his back and he moved his body up over mine. His penis slipped straight into my pussy without any assistance and we started kissing as he moved slowly inside me. He then started to speed up a bit, and he knelt up, supporting himself on the sides of the bath, and i lifted my legs up in front of him, rubbing the wet wrinkled nylon covering my feet in his face.
This proved too much for him, and he suddenly speeded right up, before I felt his hot spunk shoot up deep inside me, causing me to come once again. We lay still for a minute, both of us enjoying the feeling of him inside me, before he eventually pulled out and lay on top of me, and I wrapped my wet stripey legs around him and we cuddled.

xx
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nice! thanks for the story!
Boots

Post by Boots »

Good story