ultra sexy black high heels sandals being weared

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

adrestrepo

ultra sexy black high heels sandals being weared

Post by adrestrepo »

ladies and gentleman.

ADRESTREPO
Last edited by adrestrepo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the lord of the heels
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

I like them love the heel shape can we see them with the ankle strap showing :?:

Me
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Girls knows how to wear beautiful sandals!

Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
skyhighfan

Post by skyhighfan »

Wicked spikey heels,lovely. I'd like to see the ankle straps too.
shoefetish

Post by shoefetish »

Love the shoe`s and the feet of you`re wife!
Please more pic`s of her wearing them!! :D
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

Brilliant feet, does she perhaps wear ankle bracelets as well, that would be extremely sexy, oh and i think you guys all post good topics, and brilliant pics as well, although i'm not into the whole destroying, but i'm a foot lover in the heel, but if it's good for you guys then keep posting great work.

:P :P :P :P :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D
Hi the names Xander, and Xander says: He that loves a girl in heels shall receive sexy babes with nice feet in return. Also looking for TRADES?