Abused pantyhose?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Abused pantyhose?

Post by shred »

Dear Friends,

On the attached picture you see the lovely feet of my wife while she wears a quite damaged pantyhose. The damage was unintentional -- this time. She wore her new shoes on Christmas day, and as you can see the shoes are covered with glass "diamonds". These diamonds are held in a socket, pressed down with four tiny iron wires bent down onti the diamond.

However, when the shoe is rubbed against the other foot or the leg, the wires would catch a thread in the pantyhose, and pulls it out until it breaks, causing holes and runs in the pantyhose. You know that women usually quite often change position, cross and uncross their legs, etc etc, so after a few hours this was the result.

I would say that for other people this shoe is a pretty bad design, but we are delighted.

At the same time I am wondering if I am the only one in the world who gets turned on by abused and shredded pantyhose. I never have seen *anything* in the web which dealt with purposely abused pantyhose, just for the fun of the pantyhose being ruined. Sometimes I did see ruined panthyhose on feet-oriented sites, but always the torn pantyhose is a side effect. Any comments on this??

For those of you who think this post and picture is hopelessly off-topic, please realize that these shoes are more or less useless. My wife can't wear them to a party of whatever if her pantyhose is full of runs within the hour. (No pantyhose is no option for me, hehe) Which means that we'll go to the beach a few times when she wears the shoes, and after that (and when I took sufficient pictures) I think she will discard them in a pleasent way. No doubt that I will post some pictures of those events.

Please feel free to comment on the picture in this post.

Shred

love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi Shred,

you are not the only one. I like to see torned pantyhose and, actually, no website are dedicated to abused pair of ruined pantyhose.
In my case, I prefere to see images of torned pantyhose with high heels situation.
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Zamboni

Post by Zamboni »

chopper

Post by chopper »

Hi I just thought you might be interested in these yahoo groups

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rippedand ... =129854209

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/torn_ripp ... =129854209

cheers
shred

Abused pantyhose

Post by shred »

Chopper,

Thanks. I knew about both groups. The rippedandtornhose2 group certainly is a very nice collection, but contains about everything ever published on the Internet. I know, because I had almost all of these pictures already in my collection.

Those are nice pictures, and a lot of pantyhose are being torn up. However, what I miss is women walking barefoot and intentionally or unintentionally ruining their pantyhose. Or women slipping in and out their (high-heeled) shoes with their damaged pantyhose.

I don't say that there are *no* pictures of this on the Internet, there are just not many.

Shred

There is one German site, www.artofpantyhose.de who had a few of their models in pantyhose walking barefoot over the street, or in the water or in the mud, This was very nice, but for some reason in the last 296 photo series the models do not damage their pantyhose anymore in this way. There are some other series where young women tear their pantyhose or stockings to shreds.

I'll attach one those exiting pictures which I once dowloaded from this site. Copyright is with www.artofpantyhose.de.

Shred