Summer's Over

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

MagicShoes

Summer's Over

Post by MagicShoes »

Well, summer's over, and all the flip-flops, sneakers, and sandals worn will be either relegated to the back of the closet, or in worst case scenario, thrown out with the trash.

It is both sexy and sad to me when shoe shopping, to see a woman buying a pair of shoes to replace the ones she is wearing
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

yes, that is exactly why i look forward to winter.
its NEVER sad to see sneakers and sandals disposed of.
the only thing worse is platforms.

oh my god, remember the 90's? it was like mcdonalds everywhere.
get it? ronald mcdonald? big ugly round shoes?

herman munster? frankenstein?

sorry, had some wine with dinner.

Post by Guest »

On the brighter side, spring has only just arrived here in Australia so the nice shoes are all now coming out of the woodwork again! :D
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Anonymous wrote:On the brighter side, spring has only just arrived here in Australia so the nice shoes are all now coming out of the woodwork again! :D

Doh! That was me... since the forum changed recently I wasn't logging in automatically. Oh well... all fixed...
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Summer is time for beautiful white sandals with 3 or 4 inches. And where I leave, all shoes shop replace with beautiful pair of high heels.

In the transit store (spring in USA), I saw a nice pair I want to purchase (and of course, get abused and scuffed)

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

...and winter is the time for boots - yipppeeee! :D
mudcole

true

Post by mudcole »

and winter is a time for water and mud....lots of it..... :twisted:

Funny lp&g should mention white sandles with 3-4 inch heels.....go check my arriving soon at webshots!!! :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com