im back

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

clair

im back

Post by clair »

Hi all
Ive just come back from holiday and I have loads of stories and memories to tell. Me and my friend Sophie went to my other friends animal farm. She knew of our hobby eswell so we brought some extra luggage eswell :twisted: . We went down to Cornwall in England and it had been raining hard down there. Her farm is in the country so it was just me, Sophie and my friend and a month of fun. Even better the farm was nothing but sloppy mud and animal sheet. If you want to here some of the great times I had or any questions the please say and I will post them for you.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Hi,

I would like to hear some stories from you and your shoes on the farm, especially some stories with your shoes and animal sheet ;-)

Richie
Puddleboy

Shoe stories

Post by Puddleboy »

:D I enjoy reading stoies about shoes. There hasn't been enough of them here lately.

..... pb

er

Post by Guest »

and any photos too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 please!!!!!
Urban

Post by Urban »

Yes, plz show your stories =)
search_un

Please post

Post by search_un »

Please post all the pictures you can

search_un