Walking in the snow vid link

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pump_stuck

Walking in the snow vid link

Post by pump_stuck »

Another find walking around in the snow in 4" pumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfM7FyPHblk

Hope you like the vid! (pity about the music lol)
Nothing better than pumps stuck in mud
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

I love high heels. I like snow. But this is the worse video I have seen! The music is terrible, and it has nothing to do with the video. And I'm not even sure what is the point of the video.

0 out of 5 star.
Scuffy
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

I thought it was great :D
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

So did I
clicClac

Post by clicClac »

i turned off the sound, the video is really sexy :D