please help

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love heels

please help

Post by love heels »

please help ive got lots of great picts but dont no how to make them small to upload. i am new and still getting used to how things work . your help would b so greatfull . ive got a pict of me gf s sexy morgan strappy wedges to show she also has such sexy size 5 feet . thanks :)
love worn heels oh
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Click the link and download the program.

http://www.photo-freeware.net/emco-photo-resizer.php

Create a new folder and browse the folder where the photos are in and then select the new folder you have created as the destination.

Select the size you want to reduce it by 120x60 is a thumbnail so anything slightly bigger than that will do.

hope that helps.

mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
rigilover

Some help

Post by rigilover »

Hello there.

Try this site:
http://www.imageshack.us/

1? Choice in your computer the image (found)
2? clic in (Host it)
3? You have your image in last line (Direct link to image).
4? Select with your mouse the link
Exemple (http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7422/ana0259tg.jpg)

5? In this page upper clic in (image)
[img]You%20image%20copy%20from%20the%20imagesshack%20(clic%20image%20again)[/img]

Exemple

Dont have spaces in letters. Only in exemple, and you have your image.

love heels

thanks

Post by love heels »

thank u v much i will get cracking cos i got loads of great picts to show hope i can work it out lol . thanks :D
love worn heels oh
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I downsize all my pictures through the paint section in my computer. Nothing to download or buy. You most likely already have it.

Take your picture in paint.

Click on 'stretch and skew'.

Write in 25X25 or 50X50, depending upon how small you want to go.

This is a 50X50...

This is a 25X25...

Remember that this forum has a 'built in downsizer'. Right click on the above, and they'll download in the sizes I uploaded them in.

Looking forward to your pictures!!!

..... :twisted: