13 shoes from 2 girls - You select which should i destroy!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Re: 13 shoes from 2 girls - You select which should i destroy!

Post by 001 »

L4 send to me to protect and take care of forever.

A2 and A6 place in the back of a dark dusty grubby cupboard and just take out once a year to see how dirty and grubby they have become, put them back for another year and so on.

L3 Put them in the road, probably separate roads and take video of the being crushed to a pulp under the speeding traffic. Probably place at least one on a dirt track or muddy track perhaps at a farm entrance so that it is so crushed I to the dirt as to just become part of the road surface, all mashed in forever.

A3 Put them between the track and wheel of a tracked vehicle such as a tank or mechanical digger. Drive it forwards so that the poor shoes are squeezed between the cog drive wheel and the track turning them into a mulch paste as each cog engages the soft leather of the delicate shoe pulverising her down into the track segments. Would love to see what a mess this would make of the helpless pumps as they begged for mercy before being obliterated by the machinery.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

A2 Take them to the bus stop and throw them in the road so they get pulped.

L2 Put in a trash compactor and squash them into a bale of trash.

A8 Take to the subway and kick them off the platform. See if someone will rescue them.
sweetbibop

Post by sweetbibop »

And here it is.

Hope you like it
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Like it? We LOVE it!!
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Good job
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done.
Poor hot shoes
lady Ashton

Post by lady Ashton »

Weiß sie das du ihre Schuhe zerstört hast?