Run over shoes (Youtube)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

erv2u

Re: Run over shoes (Youtube)

Post by erv2u »

I did not make these videos. I am just a fan of Shoe Executioner.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Post by 001 »

I think the best form of abuse for shoes is seeing them brutally squished and turned to a pulp in one way or another. The train ones really do a good job but too quickly, the road is a bit hit and miss. Best is if you have slow control of the masher be it a heavy truck, a car or some other device that can put a lot of force I to chewing up a shoe. Like stopping and turning the steering wheels on them.
I would like to see a shoe in a high powered press but where you can do it slowly, press it all at once and play with it, rather than those ones where the hydraulic press just squishes the toe etc.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great video.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

great video
IGOR2020

Post by IGOR2020 »

erv2u wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:14 am A second great video of flats getting run over by trucks. Please like and comment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4ZkMHvxJs

ro22.jpg
this video is just super, I love crumpling slippers and ballet flats