As I promised: Before Pics

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rach

As I promised: Before Pics

Post by rach »

I've got a late start today so i thought I would break my boots in :twisted:

Anyway, these are the before pics:

Straight out of the box

It was a few seconds after taking this picture that I thought they were not going to fit. Guess who has forgotten to take the paper protectors out of the bottom? :lol:

Bending the heels just a little bit

The most unflattering picture ever. Last I checked my skin was a normal colour. Looks like i'm dying! and where did the fat around my arm pits come from? :cry:

Another pic

They feel very nice and comfortable, which was surprising considering they were quite cheap. They seem to be made out of some sort of plastic so i'm hoping they will dry out very quickly as I want to wear them to a patry over the weekend!
Boots

Post by Boots »

Nice and simple. I like.

I think theyl show up the abuse nice :twisted:

Have fun with them

Thanks

Boots
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hi Rach
Carnt wait to see what you have 'instore' for these boots :twisted:
Thanks for posting
Damagedheels.com
rach

Post by rach »

The deed has been done !

I've got the say that was the second best feeling ever :D If you have ever not been sure whether to try it, do! It's awesome. I'll try and post a few more photos in a little while!
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I can tell you're really getting into this...

....so are we!!!

Can't wait to see those boots all trashed :twisted:

..... pb
mudmaster

Post by mudmaster »

Great pics please can see a full view in thigh boots :lol:
Help would love a thighbooted girl to play with in mud!!!!!