Shoes in the garbage truck

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

erv2u

Shoes in the garbage truck

Post by erv2u »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgv__JDBO6I

Please support this Youtuber and see his other videos on boots and shoes.
Shot0001.jpg

Re: Shoes in the garbage truck

Post by 001 »

I always like to see helpless ladies shoes being consumed by the truck. I like to imagine it is a giant monster eating the tender female shoes like they were its prey or something, the juicy morals are chewed up and swallowed into the belly or the beast to be digested!
The one thing I wish was that we got to see more crushing, as is the poor shoes are easily buried in other waste so even though they are being eaten they cannot be seen.
I do not know how much control the men have over the packer but I wonder if it could impact some shoes harder so that they are seriously damaged or cut in half? I would like to see some high heeled shoes struck on the heels from above and the heels shattered or crushed and bent or the shanks bent to twist the poor shoes out of shape. Is this possible please?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great video.
Love see more with old heels.
Thanks to share
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Post by 001 »

I bet the truck really appreciated the taste of all those delicious boots!
Thys

Post by Thys »

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9sA8g9K00 ... IECMiOmarE

Exploding Minion!

....and two high boots.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Wish see some old heels